NSFW The Exercise Thread

Amstel

The Hoarse Whisperer
Jul 12, 2009
you're a whore, but in a good way. Kindof.
Marklar
₥43,516
do we have one already?

If not, maybe this could be where we post weight lost, muscle gained, distances/times achieved etc in various exercise regimens. diet tips, etc. . .

I'm thinking of looking up px90 for something more current than what I'm doing now.

no weight loss, just endurance increase.

Doing running HIIT equalent plans three times a week. Dunno wtf its called

run 5 mins, recover, run 8 mins, recover, run 5 mins recover, repeat repeat etc.

@fly and I are going to try and lose a handful of pounds once we get back from Maryland. I just want to lose five, think I gained it after ending the half marathon training and not eating as healthy as I used to.

We may do a competition. One will be the victor.

Me.

P90X is awesome, it works if you keep at it. My only complaint is the plyometrics. grrrr.

Kettle Bell swings are freaking awesome too. Trying to get back in the habit for this as well.
Most men should start with a 20-kg (44 lb) or 24-kg (53 lb) kettlebell and most women should start with a 16-kg (35 lb) or 20-kg (44 lb) kettlebell.

Last edited by a moderator:
@fly and I are going to try and lose a handful of pounds once we get back from Maryland. I just want to lose five, think I gained it after ending the half marathon training and not eating as healthy as I used to.

We may do a competition. One will be the victor.

Me.

should we do @dbzeag before and after waist/ab pics? I can see a huge difference in just 30 days of hard aerobics & baby plyos. but still have a way to go before i'm at the 'visual' goal. after that, it's increasing useful strength.

We can do before and after pics.

I'm surprised you brought that up, I don't think you've ever posted a picture of yourself.

also, I heard/read that you weigh your least right when you wake up. Not me. about 2 hrs after I'm up, I piss out 1.5 lbs waterweight.

am I alone on this?

I mean seriously, every morning is like it used to be when I was a beer whore in college with the ever expanding kidneys!

Waw's our pretty boy.

I already cause enough shame here. right?

:lol:
No way, our pretty boy is @fly. :swoon:

Are you hiding someeethiinngg mister? Are you black? Dwarf? more freckles than me? Wear a furry suit 24/7?

also, I read that 30 mins of walking (a minimum exercise for those that don't really exercise) will let you get much better sleep. So, now I'm exercising in the a.m., 30 min fast paced walk w/the dog after dinner, and tbh, I sleep for 5hrs a night like a rock.

this winter, I was up every couple hrs tossing & turning.