NSFW The Exercise Thread

3 miles on Friday
5 miles on Saturday
20 mile bike ride yesterday

Getting kind of bored here, guise.
I’ve actually considered taking up running just to get out if the house. I was trying to decide if I could convince my family to let me Go on a four hour hike. I’d take them but when I do I end up carrying the baby back and that’s not nearly as much fun.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and adi
I’ve actually considered taking up running just to get out if the house. I was trying to decide if I could convince my family to let me Go on a four hour hike. I’d take them but when I do I end up carrying the baby back and that’s not nearly as much fun.
Just leave and don't tell them.
Mum's the word.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Aren't your kids old enough to baby sit each other at this point? Go have some fun. :)

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
Physical exertion really helps keep me sane. If you've ever heard the saying, "A tired dog is a good dog", well the same goes for humans imho.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers