NSFW The Exercise Thread

I don't need The Man tracking my every move and sending me ads targeted at the gay community.
Just something to wear that counts the bounces.
It's getting to the point where it doesn't even matter. They have so much data about everyone, they can simply build your profile from that.

In a similar vein, I've been holding out doing DNA shit. But again, its getting to the point where it doesn't matter. They can build a model of me based on all the other people even tangentially related to me.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
It's getting to the point where it doesn't even matter. They have so much data about everyone, they can simply build your profile from that.

In a similar vein, I've been holding out doing DNA shit. But again, its getting to the point where it doesn't matter. They can build a model of me based on all the other people even tangentially related to me.

Yep. Anyone you're related to does the ancestry thing you're part of it.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes

I built a model of you using a beige beach towel, a pocket pussy, a koosh ball, and some pomade.

• Gravy
  • Love
Reactions: fly and nukes

You're not an ex master spy or war criminal are you, Fly?

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer