NSFW The Exercise Thread

Did you have a phone app thing that counted steps, nukes? What is it? I'd be curious to count steps but I'm not buying some stupid tech gizmo to do it.

Is it your best?
Yup. Worked an 8 hour shift. Took care of children. Did some lawn mowing. Plus I'm about 15 years older than you.
I could have sacrificed some income and walked another 20 minutes, sure.
But all things considered, I'm doing my best right now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and HipHugHer
Did you have a phone app thing that counted steps, nukes? What is it? I'd be curious to count steps but I'm not buying some stupid tech gizmo to do it.
I was walking laps around a business. I counted the steps in the first lap then multiplied.
Not rocket science. :)

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Yup. Worked an 8 hour shift. Took care of children. Did some lawn mowing. Plus I'm about 15 years older than you.
I could have sacrificed some income and walked another 20 minutes, sure.
But all things considered, I'm doing my best right now.

If you feel its your best, then you answered the question.

I walked to the park.

So basically I’m not doing my best either and I’m now 10 lbs more than I was before I had the last baby. I want to lose those pounds but I love my late night snacks.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and APRIL
The cool weather is coming. I'm actually more active during the cooler months than summer. A few cortisone shots to the knees and I'm ready to roll.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Actually, this is a great time of year for paintball. You'd be surprised how much exercise you get dodging flying paint.
And it's Hockey season!

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes