NSFW The Exercise Thread

my first 32 oz of water are Folgers Gourmet Supreme fully caffeinated. (1/2 a pot) Yes, that's included in my totals. Usually gone by 8:30am. I'm up at 5.

Caffeine is a diuretic so that doesn't count towards your hydration.

Mayo clinic says coffee is a mild diuretic, yet isn't shown to cause a measurable loss of hydration. But of course they recommend we drink water.

Mayo clinic says coffee is a mild diuretic, yet isn't shown to cause a measurable loss of hydration. But of course they recommend we drink water.

that's cool. I sloooooooly cut down on diet coke and coffee.

used to be 2 2liters diet, and start the day w/a pot of coffee.

I haven't had a soda in 6+months, and am down to 1/2 a pot of coffee. there have been days where I don't have coffee & I will get a mild headache about 11am, but nothing serious.

When I was a caffeine whore, no caffeine by noon meant Excedrin Migraine or dead for the rest of the day.

that's cool. I sloooooooly cut down on diet coke and coffee.

used to be 2 2liters diet, and start the day w/a pot of coffee.

I haven't had a soda in 6+months, and am down to 1/2 a pot of coffee. there have been days where I don't have coffee & I will get a mild headache about 11am, but nothing serious.

When I was a caffeine whore, no caffeine by noon meant Excedrin Migraine or dead for the rest of the day.

Whoa back up. Two 2L of soda a day?

So you were obese.

I'm a boring bitch - just counted calories to lose the weight I did. I'm not a fan of gyms so I just religiously watched what I ate. Worked for losing 85 pounds. Probably should do more, but not finding the motivation to get out and do things at gyms and stuff.

Most of my weight was due to eating way too much stuff.

I did 4 regular cans during work for the longest time before switching over to diet solely to cut sugar down, but wasn't overweight then either.

The only time I put on weight was when my daughter was 0-3 and we had whole milk and I fed her. I'd cook for the 3 of us with a planned leftover meal, and countless times as my daughter slowly ate, I'd graze the entire next meal. . .

I'm down about 20lbs from that experience.

gCJkGH1.jpg

teeth, fine. the flavor killed me for about a week, then, no biggie. Now, if I have a sip of regular soda, it's like the sweetest beverage ever. ie: how can people drink stuff this sweet??? oh, i did. . . der.

:lol: same here. Stopped drinking it in my early twenties and now when I taste it it's Soooo freaking sweet. We keep it in the house for guests and we never touch it. Feels good man.