the excrement begins.

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
so in a matter of hours my in-laws begin rolling in. by the time we get to saturday there will be 30 people partying in my house (spangelet's birthday party,) and then 40 people on sunday to get spange drunk to properly celebrate HIS GRADUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!! so, from thursday to monday there will be more crazies here than a sold-out monster truck show.

i have properly stocked up on my valium and i'm going shopping today for alcohol...any other recommendations for preserving sanity while family's in???
fly, i'm sure you have a few pointers.

Thorn Bird said:
good idea. we only have a bb gun here, and that's not enough to penetrate thick skulls.

One should learn to use what they have.

Shoot the BB gun at the wall, it ricochets off it and hits the person in the back of the head. When they turn around to see what hit them, use the butt of the gun to knock them out.

Coqui said:
One should learn to use what they have.

Shoot the BB gun at the wall, it ricochets off it and hits the person in the back of the head. When they turn around to see what hit them, use the butt of the gun to knock them out.

:lol: i hope you'll be on call for these next five days in case i need more than just this idea.

b_sinning said:
We should get a pool going of who will be the first person to check out Thorn's butt out of the relatives. Marklar of course.

:lol:
i'm gonna bet on either my girlfriend or her fiance (who was my first kiss.)

I've always gone with the notion that if there's family AND drinking involved, I need to be the one that gets drunk first, then I don't really care what they do.

Coqui said:
If it's beginning won't she want a prevention technique though?
One should never, ever, interrupt one's desire to defecate. I have inquired at the Bronx and London Zoos as to the daily bowel evacuations of primates. It is not once, twice, or three times, sir, but four. At the end of an average day, their cages are filled with a veritable mountain of natural health.

ChikkenNoodul said:
One should never, ever, interrupt one's desire to defecate. I have inquired at the Bronx and London Zoos as to the daily bowel evacuations of primates. It is not once, twice, or three times, sir, but four. At the end of an average day, their cages are filled with a veritable mountain of natural health.

Point taken.