Ontopic The EPA has poisoned a river in Colorado

The sad part is that it is literally impossible to hold people accountable for that kind of stuff.
Well, you can require that companies have a fully financed plan for waste handling/disposal and site remediation, and are appropriately insured for big environmental disasters that may happen.

Though that additional financial burden will only prevent mines from starting up in the first place - instead they'll set up shop elsewhere where they're able to fuck the place up with no consequences.

Well, you can require that companies have a fully financed plan for waste handling/disposal and site remediation, and are appropriately insured for big environmental disasters that may happen.

Though that additional financial burden will only prevent mines from starting up in the first place - instead they'll set up shop elsewhere where they're able to fuck the place up with no consequences.

Yes but in this scenario and alot here these mines have been abandoned for 100 years.

like fracking :p
Hydrofracturing is old as fuck technology, highly understood, that suddenly became part of pop environmentalist culture and suddenly everyone's scared of it for some stupid reason.

My artesian well was fracked when my house was built, in order to create sufficient water flow. Am I gonna die?

• Gravy
Reactions: plot
Hydrofracturing is old as fuck technology, highly understood, that suddenly became part of pop environmentalist culture and suddenly everyone's scared of it for some stupid reason.

My artesian well was fracked when my house was built, in order to create sufficient water flow. Am I gonna die?

Duh. But not from Fracking. You'll die from the CONFEDERATE FLAG! :egads:

Apparently the NG fracking they are doing now is something new. Otherwise the gas boom would be old as fuck.

One there are multiple types it's not all just hydro with water. Two saying it's been around forever is like saying smoking has been around forever and the cigarettes are equally as bad in 1900 as there are in 1970, or today. And last just because something has been around doesn't mean it has the same result if it's done on a larger scale or frequency.

So I really only read the news when I hear about something that interests me, it's removed a ton of negativity from my life, you should all try it. Anyway, this interested me, so I read the CNN article.

lol @ environment

• Gravy
Reactions: plot and fly