The end of procrastination

Jonny_B

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥76
I'm dedicating this thread to the end of procrastination. Post those things that you've recently done or are in the process of doing that are long overdue.

Did you just file your 1999 tax return?
Did you just reply to that letter you got from your grandmother in grade 4?
How long was it before you gave in and showered?

Let's hear 'em.

My first entry: I'm finally taking the last two courses for my bachelor of science. I'd been putting them off for a few years, ever since I dropped out. Whe complete this spring I'll graduate exactly four years late. Yeah, the good ol' eight year program. Twice as good as yours.

I also just mailed my brother's birthday card. It was January 18th.

more to come.

Jonny_B said:
My first entry: I'm finally taking the last two courses for my bachelor of science. I'd been putting them off for a few years, ever since I dropped out. Whe complete this spring I'll graduate exactly four years late. Yeah, the good ol' eight year program. Twice as good as yours.

got ya beat. 9th year for my undergrad. though, it has nothing to do with procrastination.

though, I still need to finish my 1/2 bath. it has been 2 months since I started it. I also have an HTPC revamp project, DVD project and workshop buld project.

I almost started a worthless, convoluted thread, but I decided to do it tomorrow

I've been meaning to wipe my ass and take a shower for months now... but April has gone 5 years so I don't feel to bad.

I've got an art project I need to get started on so I can have it done for a friends birthday later this summer...... I know that if I don't start it now, it won't get done :(

my cable box hasn't worked right for a year, but I still dont have any immediate plans to rectify that situation. Can I still be in this thread?

edit: I finally threw out that old cheese I told you all about.

Well, I'm still working on my undergrad degree after 7 years (still like 2 years left, yay for part time school). I've got to remodel my kitchen, bathroom, and paint the rest of my condo (I've only been there like 9 months now and only one room has been painted), not to mention fixing the bumper of my truck that I've had all the parts for for over a year.... The list goes on and on and on.

CletusJones said:
Well, I'm still working on my undergrad degree after 7 years (still like 2 years left, yay for part time school). I've got to remodel my kitchen, bathroom, and paint the rest of my condo (I've only been there like 9 months now and only one room has been painted), not to mention fixing the bumper of my truck that I've had all the parts for for over a year.... The list goes on and on and on.

If you wouldn't spend so much time fapping.........