The Dukes Of Hazzard

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Not funny.

I laughed about 3 times total. One of which was because they spoof Super Troopers and I was one of the only people in theatre who actually recognized it. Through most of the movie I was bored to the point that I actively thought about going to sleep in my chair instead of watching the movie, it was that flaming bad.

Some may "But Jessica Simpson is in it", and yes that is true she is in it, but has about 15 minutes of screen time and she's more annoying than sexy for 13 and half minutes of it.

Gah, I want my 2 hours back.

:tard:

Have there BEEN any successful movie remakes of television shows?

- Starsky and Hutch...bleh.
- Bewitched...I'm sure that sucked.
- Beverly Hillbillies...lame (save for Erika Eleniac...rawr!)
- The Mod Squad...looked dumb too.

The only good ones I can think of are Star Trek.

I'm waiting for them to finally kill my love of campy old television shows with an A-Team remake.

...staring Steven Sagal as Hannibal!
...Johnny Knoxville as Murdoc!
...Owen Wilson as Face!
...and Chris Tucker as B.A.!

I went in with low expectations (the reason we saw this was cause the other two choices were wedding crashers and charlie and the chocolate factory and our brother in law had already seen the other two), and was entertained so it wasn't a complete waste of time.

Millions said:

I'm waiting for them to finally kill my love of campy old television shows with an A-Team remake.

...Owen Wilson as Face!

LOL.

BTW: The Mod Squad WAS dumb.

Lets not forget the Brady Bunch movies....

Candy said:
LOL.

BTW: The Mod Squad WAS dumb.

Lets not forget the Brady Bunch movies....

the brady bunch movies were funny shit...perfect mindless entertainment for a lazy sunday on the couch

Yeah I can see that.

Mr. Furley: "What's all that racket up here...?"

Jack: "Whoa man, WHOA! Don't...eheh...don't THINK you can just...just BARGE in here, MAN! Now let's just just just...be CALM here, alright?!?! I wouldn't want to have to do anything CRAZY, man!"

Millions said:

...Owen Wilson as Face!

Does movie remakes of tv cartoons count? I actually liked the first Scobby Doo movie. I won't see the second one tho cuz I've heard it's really really bad.

Aeon Flux is going to rock my box tho. :drool:

flux120au.jpg

Pandora said:
Does movie remakes of tv cartoons count? I actually liked the first Scobby Doo movie. I won't see the second one tho cuz I've heard it's really really bad.

flux120au.jpg
I liked the Scoobie movies too :lol:

And can't wait for Aeon, I just wish they'dve cast Claudia Black instead - I think she looks more like Aeon than Charlize....

Pandora said:

flux120au.jpg

You know what I don't get? Why do they ALWAYS use the same overexposed actors and actresses in these pieces of shit? The best movies have people you've never seen before. Actors should be forced to find new jobs after 5 years of appearances in Hollywood studio productions. That way the business is always fresh, and people might actually enjoy a film now and then. The same goes for directors, producers, and definitely screenwriters.

Pandora said:

flux120au.jpg

unf! :drool:

Sarcasmo said:
You know what I don't get? Why do they ALWAYS use the same overexposed actors and actresses in these pieces of shit? The best movies have people you've never seen before. Actors should be forced to find new jobs after 5 years of appearances in Hollywood studio productions. That way the business is always fresh, and people might actually enjoy a film now and then. The same goes for directors, producers, and definitely screenwriters.
I've got some fresh business for Charlize. :hi2u:
What's all this business about? Don't you want to she her in a skin tight black body suit?