The Drug Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried damn near everything except for heroin and meth. Never had a habit though; it was just to see what the fuss was and quite frankly I still don't know. I'm allergic to weed. It makes me really nauseous and gives me migraines for a couple days. Coke made me feel incredibly optimistic, like I could do anything. It was like waking up with an MBA, a JD, and a PhD in life with a thousand job offers on the table. Acid made me swim in a pond on a golf course at my friend's house at 2 am. I remember reflecting on how I went in with two balls and came out with 7 or 8.

After the experimentation I never cared again. None of it was that awesome, and it's a complete waste of money in my opinion. I have no idea how anyone can develop a habit. I'd rather just chill at happy hour and have a few beers and shots and call it a night.

If I were going to be a druggie I think coke would be my drug of choice.

Oh... the first time I got high from smoking weed I'm pretty sure it was laced with something, so I may have done PCP. It was the first time I hallucinated things, and it was the only time I had weird out of place experiences where I would suddenly be somewhere completely different and surreal than where I actually was.

Whatcha want? Ive got two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls.

Thank you, Dr. Gonzo's ghost.

Oh... the first time I got high from smoking weed I'm pretty sure it was laced with something, so I may have done PCP. It was the first time I hallucinated things, and it was the only time I had weird out of place experiences where I would suddenly be somewhere completely different and surreal than where I actually was.

Marijuana has mild hallucinogenic effects. It really might've just been the weed.

You ever look at a dollar bill? You ever look at a dollar bill on weeeeeeeeed?

That's an acid trip gone right.

Well sign me up for one of those then. I could damn sure use it :lol:

Nah, I'm just kiddin.

I've done my fair share in my younger days. Not so much anymore. Honestly I can't remember .. oh wait yeah I do. I did some X about 9 or so months ago. Was my first time since like 99. I can honestly say though .. I wasn't impressed. Not worth the money the person who gave it to me paid for it imo.

I am terrified of needles. Actually, it's probabaly more than that. I nearly have a panic attack anytime one comes near me lol. I came >< close to completely freaking out when I had my Implanon put in the other day.
So injectable drugs are out.

And I don't smoke, so smokable drugs are out. lol

And pain pills make me throw up. If I require them I have to get a script for phenegrin(sp) as well. Just so the pain pills don't make me sick on top of being in pain. Usually I just put up with the pain. I hate throwing up.

I guess I'll just stick with my booze :lol:. Jager and Jose love me. And I love wine. So I'm usually good :D.

Last edited:
Yeah, true to an extent. Wine makes me sleepy sometimes if I am not up doing something. Or if I have done something strenuous after drinking it :fly:.

Liquor just makes me even more silly than I normally am.

I don't drink beer at all. *yuck*

Only time I get "pissy" when I'm drunk (like now) is if someone goes WAY out of their way to piss me off. I'm a very happy/laughy/silly drunk. :D

I know some liquor makes some people mean though.

Pot (the few times I've tried it) makes me go to sleep. Pills generally make me go to sleep or sick.

I suck @ drugs :lol:. I rock @ drinking though! :D

Well sign me up for one of those then. I could damn sure use it :lol:

Nah, I'm just kiddin.

I've done my fair share in my younger days. Not so much anymore. Honestly I can't remember .. oh wait yeah I do. I did some X about 9 or so months ago. Was my first time since like 99. I can honestly say though .. I wasn't impressed. Not worth the money the person who gave it to me paid for it imo.

I am terrified of needles. Actually, it's probabaly more than that. I nearly have a panic attack anytime one comes near me lol. I came >< close to completely freaking out when I had my Implanon put in the other day.
So injectable drugs are out.

And I don't smoke, so smokable drugs are out. lol

And pain pills make me throw up. If I require them I have to get a script for phenegrin(sp) as well. Just so the pain pills don't make me sick on top of being in pain. Usually I just put up with the pain. I hate throwing up.

I guess I'll just stick with my booze :lol:. Jager and Jose love me. And I love wine. So I'm usually good :D.

lesson of the day: pass all pills on to me. :D :hi2u: :bow:

Considering the preperation being different and say you had cancer would your opinion differ? I guess what I am trying to say to be blunt(pun) is if you didnt have to smoke it and it would do wonders for you would you? Many times cancer patients will make Bud Butter, which is just basically pot broken down so the THC is left. Putting this butter on foods such as bread or really any food helps them keep the food down because Marijuana helps with there nausia. I always thought that was pretty cool.

yea, i wouldnt have any problem with that.

Have you ever done drugs?

Besides pot, i dont even look at that as a drug.
if you mean hard core drugs such as coke and the like? No. I like my brain just as it is. besides I can trip without resorting to the heavy stuff.

sex on the other hand is my anti drug. :fly:

and last time I checked THC is a drug same as nicotine.

Status
Not open for further replies.