The Drug Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I still had people around here that believed in occasionally playing with their reality and mind expansion. Fun times and great philosophical discussions.

if you mean hard core drugs such as coke and the like? No. I like my brain just as it is. besides I can trip without resorting to the heavy stuff.

sex on the other hand is my anti drug. :fly:

and last time I checked THC is a drug same as nicotine.

The reason I was asking is you said you couldnt get addicted. My point being I have heard so many people say they cant but a hard drug addiction is like no other. The funny thing is you dont really think you are addicted especially when you hardly ever pay for it. You start to realize you are addicted when somebody pulls it out and you do it without thinking. You dont have to drown all of you money away to be addicted. Meaning no offense by this but you cant say you wont get addicted until you try :fly: it can be nasty if you let it

The way I've always understood it was that people are "addicted" once their their brain starts telling their body that they need it to survive. They have physical symptoms occur if they don't have it at that point.

I've always viewed that as "addiction". Those are the people who can't just "quit", they have to have help getting the job done. And usually don't ever fully kick it after it happens. Because their brain became trained to having that chemical in it, and from then on it craves it even if the person doesn't.

Oh... the first time I got high from smoking weed I'm pretty sure it was laced with something, so I may have done PCP. It was the first time I hallucinated things, and it was the only time I had weird out of place experiences where I would suddenly be somewhere completely different and surreal than where I actually was.

I would put money on it that you probably smoked a type of crazy mixture called Cable. It was pretty popular for awhile until people found out what they were actually smoking. It was basically a ruffiecolada in the pot world, a little coke, a little heron, dab of mescaline along with a couple others that I cant remember. Basically it made you feel like you had giant boxes on your arms and legs and you would have slight visuals off 1 hit. More and you could trip pretty hard but it would only last about 30 minutes. Some tuff stuff

The way I've always understood it was that people are "addicted" once their their brain starts telling their body that they need it to survive. They have physical symptoms occur if they don't have it at that point.

I've always viewed that as "addiction". Those are the people who can't just "quit", they have to have help getting the job done. And usually don't ever fully kick it after it happens. Because their brain became trained to having that chemical in it, and from then on it craves it even if the person doesn't.

The way that I've always seen addiction is when it is around you cannot say no, you think you can but you do it anyways. You do not have to be a junkie to have no will power over a drug. Sure you have enough to not go spend all of your money on it but you do it everytime you see it, that is an addiction. Kinda like my ex, hmmmmmm :fly:

Jager = My drug of Choice!

1072626638_l.jpg

protect the Jager at all cost! :heart:

I would put money on it that you probably smoked a type of crazy mixture called Cable. It was pretty popular for awhile until people found out what they were actually smoking. It was basically a ruffiecolada in the pot world, a little coke, a little heron, dab of mescaline along with a couple others that I cant remember. Basically it made you feel like you had giant boxes on your arms and legs and you would have slight visuals off 1 hit. More and you could trip pretty hard but it would only last about 30 minutes. Some tuff stuff

Or it just could have been 'wet'...

edit: Interesting. I was under the impression that wet was weed dipped in embalming fluid. Actually, that's just a slang term for PCP.

The%20More%20You%20Know%20LOGO.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.