The Drug Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or it just could have been 'wet'...

edit: Interesting. I was under the impression that wet was weed dipped in embalming fluid. Actually, that's just a slang term for PCP.

[im]http://www.chartway.com/MediaLibrary/The%20More%20You%20Know%20LOGO.jpg[/img]

PCP lasts much longer and if he was getting wet he would know it. Accidently smoking PCP on weed is like accidently getting hit by a bus. You might not have ever felt a bus hit you before but holy shit you know what hit you.

I always thought "wet" meant they had dipped it (or a cig) in liquid hydrocodone (that syr'up) :fly:.

MUAHHAHAHAHAH, man o man you guys need to learn your drug talk. Can you just imagine if someone was like "you get wet" and you were like oh hellz ya I go swimmin all the the time. Then BAM, Herpes, wait no I mean PCP

How do you guys feel about the use of Marijuana for medical purposes or what we think is a medical purpose?
I feel that the only people that should be deciding whether or not to use marijuana medicinally are physcians and their patients.
im all for whatever makes you better, but smoking to me is vile. If smoking some pot would save my life, i would end up dieing.

vaporization > *

You get a stronger high because fewer cannabanoids are destroyed in the fire.
You use less plant material for the same effect.
Nothing is burning so you're not creating any of the harmful carcinogens associated with smoking. :)

you can also cook with it. cannabutter ftw!

I feel that the only people that should be deciding whether or not to use marijuana medicinally are physcians and their patients.

vaporization > *

You get a stronger high because fewer cannabanoids are destroyed in the fire.
You use less plant material for the same effect.
Nothing is burning so you're not creating any of the harmful carcinogens associated with smoking. :)

you can also cook with it. cannabutter ftw!

Bud Butter melted to dip lobster in FTW!

PCP lasts much longer and if he was getting wet he would know it. Accidently smoking PCP on weed is like accidently getting hit by a bus. You might not have ever felt a bus hit you before but holy shit you know what hit you.
it did last much longer though. hours. and i only found out that it was different from regular pot by smoking for a couple years afterwards. it's never been the same.

I learned what "wet" means from Training Day.

it did last much longer though. hours. and i only found out that it was different from regular pot by smoking for a couple years afterwards. it's never been the same.

I learned what "wet" means from Training Day.

Good movie, depending on how much pcp you smoked it usually last much much longer than a couple hours. Again I would say you either smoked Cable or something like it. Not saying there wasnt a touch of PCP on it but if you actually smoked PCP on bud the first time you smoked bud, you wouldnt be coming down for a whole day, if not longer. :fly: That shits whack!

dude

I must try that :eek: :drool:

If you lived closer Id tell ya to come on over!! It is actually better when I make it with Alaskan Snow Crab :fly:

I figure if you are going to get high on eating marijuana why not have the best possible tasting foods. I can put together a full 5 course meal, although you will never finish. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.