The Dong Thread

I was just going to gate off all of the carpeted areas and give GrizzyLu all the tile, it's easy to clean up and they will still be able to hang out by the sliding glass door.

My kitties would get bored without anyone to chase them.
The cats could probably get over/under the gates ok.

When we first started letting ChikkenPup stay out of the crate, we gated her in the kitchen since it was tiled. The cats still got in/out of the kitchen ok :fly: They HATE to be locked out of anywhere.

The cats could probably get over/under the gates ok.

When we first started letting ChikkenPup stay out of the crate, we gated her in the kitchen since it was tiled. The cats still got in/out of the kitchen ok :fly: They HATE to be locked out of anywhere.

Yeah, my biggest challenge is going to keep 4paw walkers off of the carpets.

Yeah, my biggest challenge is going to keep 4paw walkers off of the carpets.

Hopefully you don't have light colored carpets. :omy:

We have this funny green tealish brown something color and with the Bissel pet stain machine its like pet stains never happened.

Google told me. I bought a few cans of pure pumpkin at the grocery store, mixed a cup of it with a cup and a half of his dry food, and 24 hours later I had a slightly orange solid turd. It's like the world's greatest magic trick.

I also had several hundred cubic meters of paint-peeling flatulence due to its high fiber content. Unfortunately you have to break a few butt-eggs to make an ass-omelette.

Last edited:
Google told me. I bought a few cans of pure pumpkin at the grocery store, mixed a cup of it with a cup and a half of his dry food, and 24 hours later I had a slightly orange solid turd. It's like the world's greatest magic trick.

I also had several hundred cubic meters of paint-peeling flatulence due to its high fiber content. Unfortunately you have to break a few butt-eggs to make an ass-omelette.

He ain't lying. Greyhound farts are absolutely disgusting.

Hopefully you don't have light colored carpets. :omy:

We have this funny green tealish brown something color and with the Bissel pet stain machine its like pet stains never happened.

The color is "cocoon" which is basically white :tard: WHAT WAS I THINKING????

Ohh... yeah see, it was all my evil plan to get the carpets destroyed in the shortest amount of time possible so I can get them all replaced with dark hardwood :drool: My evil knows no bounds!!!

In other news, I was interviewed and Lu got her picture taken today to appear in a puff piece profiling the doggy daycare we take her to everyday. :cool: I had to lie about where I lived so the apartment people didn't see it... 2 more weeks!!!

Hardwood...:drool: or bamboo :drool:

One day we will too... so far there are two cracked green tiles. Thinking if I can drop more stuff and break about 10 more it will be worth replacing.

shhh don't tell Zac.

Hardwood...:drool: or bamboo :drool:

One day we will too... so far there are two cracked green tiles. Thinking if I can drop more stuff and break about 10 more it will be worth replacing.

shhh don't tell Zac.

eeeewwww... I have ceramic in most of my first floor... does it really break easily?? I heart my floors more than just about anything else, I would be so mad if they broke.

I am not sure if they break easily or if we're just rough. I don't imagine they would be hard to replace... we have several boxes in the garage.

... that I should go ahead and crack. :shifty:

eeeewwww... I have ceramic in most of my first floor... does it really break easily?? I heart my floors more than just about anything else, I would be so mad if they broke.

We had tile for 2 1/2 years in the condo and never had a single one break. One thing to note though, if something breakable gets dropped, there is no chance of survival and it not only breaks, it shatters! We lost cups and lids and plates to millions of tiny little pieces.

Tile is worth it though.

The color is "cocoon" which is basically white :tard: WHAT WAS I THINKING????

Ohh... yeah see, it was all my evil plan to get the carpets destroyed in the shortest amount of time possible so I can get them all replaced with dark hardwood :drool: My evil knows no bounds!!!

In other news, I was interviewed and Lu got her picture taken today to appear in a puff piece profiling the doggy daycare we take her to everyday. :cool: I had to lie about where I lived so the apartment people didn't see it... 2 more weeks!!!

ZOMG Diego got his pic taken for some st pete magazine. But he didn't make the cut. Sigh. I was a super proud dog mom.

We had tile for 2 1/2 years in the condo and never had a single one break. One thing to note though, if something breakable gets dropped, there is no chance of survival and it not only breaks, it shatters! We lost cups and lids and plates to millions of tiny little pieces.

Tile is worth it though.

Good lord yes, NEVER drop a beer bottle on tile :omy: