The Dong Thread

the day i graduate from univ is the day i get one of these chaps

springer.jpg

look at him there with his massive ears. good lad he is.

I was just going to gate off all of the carpeted areas and give GrizzyLu all the tile, it's easy to clean up and they will still be able to hang out by the sliding glass door.

My kitties would get bored without anyone to chase them.

Springer Spaniel? When I was growing up we had a liver colored one she was the sweetest dumbest dog ever.

I had one too, he was so dumb he nearly drown himself in a peat bog twice. I was in up to my knees pulling him out.

I loved that dog fuck sake.

I had one too, he was so dumb he nearly drown himself in a peat bog twice. I was in up to my knees pulling him out.

I loved that dog fuck sake.

So sweet but so stupid.

Mine tried to crawl in my lap apparently without me noticing. She put one paw on my lap and in the matter of 15 minutes was sitting in my lap. These are not small dogs!

So sweet but so stupid.

Mine tried to crawl in my lap apparently without me noticing. She put one paw on my lap and in the matter of 15 minutes was sitting in my lap. These are not small dogs!

haha, yeah.

still, they're the best eh? so much fun if a little hyperactive

:lol: I wasn't sure. Am I really the only person who doesn't crate my dog when I leave the house? hhmm
my dog used to have free roam, but she doesn't have the bladder control she once did. now she's baby gated into the kitchen with some training pads when i'm out.

my dog used to have free roam, but she doesn't have the bladder control she once did. now she's baby gated into the kitchen with some training pads when i'm out.

Mine goes so crazy that he chews on the wall if he's left alone. I would love to just keep him in the kitchen.

But when I come home the cat is sitting right next to the dogs crate. Its all sweet and junk. Or she's making sure he know that she is out and he isn't.

One of the few times that I've let him roam. I came back the living room was trashed and they were sitting next to each other on the couch.

Yeah I think that'll be our route, something similar.

I want my house now.

Mine goes so crazy that he chews on the wall if he's left alone. I would love to just keep him in the kitchen.

But when I come home the cat is sitting right next to the dogs crate. Its all sweet and junk. Or she's making sure he know that she is out and he isn't.

One of the few times that I've let him roam. I came back the living room was trashed and they were sitting next to each other on the couch.
hahaha, thick as thieves.

Molly hasn't been a chewer or destroyer of things since she was a puppy. These days if it isn't made of, and doesn't contain, food, she isn't interested.

When Lu gets locked in her crate, the kitties parade by her, each in turn, flaunting the fact that they're out and about while she's locked up. Then she whines. I put a blanket over the crate (like a birdcage) so she can't see out, and then the cats just jump on the top of the crate and knock things around. They're so mean.

When she isn't crated, they knock things off of the counters for her. We've come home to entire loaves of bread destroyed, the remntants strewn all across the apartment.

I will need to get a new garbage can. Right now I have a 3' tall stainless steel one with a lid, she's learned how to stand on her back legs, use her nose to open the lid and drag garbage all over the house (and in her bed) she does this at night time, when the people are sleeping. It's particularly annoying when there is a used coffee filter with used grounds on top of the garbage. :mad: