The Dong Thread

Those were probably just gigantic squirrels. Things get confusing when you're out in the wilderness without sex for several years.

^Awesome post^

She's fuckin cuet, but a lil big for my tastes...
The body is not much bigger than the size of a beagle, its just that they have stilts for legs. Since they're both hounds, a lot of the behavior should be somewhat familiar.

Yes I got the joke. I prefer to inform/educate in my posts.

September 11, 1803

Observed a number of enormus squirrils, thought at first to be dogs, swiming the Ohio and universally passing from the W. to the East shore they appear to be making to the south; perhaps it may be mast or food which they are in serch of but I should rather suppose that it is climate which is their object as I find no difference in the quantity of mast on both sides of this river it being abundant on both except the beach nut which appears extreemly scarce this season, the walnuts and Hickory nuts the usual food of the squirrell appears in great abundance on either side of the river — I made my dog take as many each day as I had occation for, they wer fat and I thought them when fryed a pleasent food — many of these squirrils wer black, they swim very light on the water and make pretty good speed —

Told ya.

Kipofthemud.jpg

Here's the one I want. Brindle coloring is awesome.

guru1.jpg

Yeah man I hear you - our dog is Brindle and the coat is awesome.

Here's a recent pic of her, she sleeps and sometimes chews her bone under our bed like a cat... it's pretty cool:

picture.php

Notice the bone, it's one of those "indestructible" bones. She goes through one every week