the devil came down to georgia...

Pancake Wagon said:
Fellate a leperous three toed sloth with that nancy boy mouth of yours
Tweak a baby Guinea pigs nipples you autoerotic corn plugger.

Ryokurin said:
thats got to be the two closest starbucks on earth then if hey are keeping the one in the congress center. its like fucking 500 feet away.

There's a store near me that has one on the outside and one on the inside. Stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Ryokurin said:
thats got to be the two closest starbucks on earth then if hey are keeping the one in the congress center. its like fucking 500 feet away.

did you see where they are putting it too? it's right in the middle of the fucking atrium :mad:

I love Starbucks. A big 'screw you' to the 'bucks haters.

Near my apartment there's TWO Starbucks within the same shopping center right near the college. It's insanity! If one's too crowded it's about 400 feet to the other one.

When I was in Baltimore for a convention there was a Starbucks IN my hotel, a Starbucks across the street in a strip mall, a Starbucks in the convention center and another Starbucks across the street from that in a mall. FOUR Starbucks locations in the same block. It...it was beautiful. Capitalism at its finest!

Millions said:
I love Starbucks. A big 'screw you' to the 'bucks haters.

Near my apartment there's TWO Starbucks within the same shopping center right near the college. It's insanity! If one's too crowded it's about 400 feet to the other one.

When I was in Baltimore for a convention there was a Starbucks IN my hotel, a Starbucks across the street in a strip mall, a Starbucks in the convention center and another Starbucks across the street from that in a mall. FOUR Starbucks locations in the same block. It...it was beautiful. Capitalism at its finest!

DEATH TO THE INFIDELS!!!!!!! :mad:

:p

why_ask_why said:
DEATH TO THE INFIDELS!!!!!!! :mad:

:p

Pharaoh...let my COFFEE GOOOOOO!

Anyone hear the 'Real Men of Genious' Budweiser radio commercial about the Starbucks barista? It was pretty good.

"...you have the nads to charge $4.98 for a latte...that is a lot-te." "OH IT'S NOT CHEAP, NO! Mr. Green Apron Coffee Bariiiiiista!"