Thread The Dead Hookerz Thread

Re: The Dead Weekenderz Thread

I have an employer matching IRA equivalent. Pre-tax deductions. At 1300 a month you'll be doing way better than i am though, i put in 500 which my employer matches. People our age-ish are supposed to be putting 16k minimum a year into retirement :/ I just cant do it.

Yeah I have a pension through this job but I want to start putting in as much as I can as early as I can.

Yeah I have a pension through this job but I want to start putting in as much as I can as early as I can.

Thats on top of pension.

Dude, you arent seriously planning to make a career out of job with a schedule you hate that probably only requires a high school diploma when you have a goddamn law degree are you?

Thats on top of pension.

Dude, you arent seriously planning to make a career out of job with a schedule you hate that probably only requires a high school diploma when you have a goddamn law degree are you?
No prob not but until I figure shit out I still want to be putting all the money away that I can.

I have an employer matching IRA equivalent. Pre-tax deductions. At 1300 a month you'll be doing way better than i am though, i put in 500 which my employer matches. People our age-ish are supposed to be putting 16k minimum a year into retirement :/ I just cant do it.

Hearing this makes me feel like a failure as an adult. :(

i dont know why i just called you chica. That was weird.

IVe never called anyone that in my life.

you live with your parents chica :p your expenses are limited. You're doing ok.

i dont know why i just called you chica. That was weird.

IVe never called anyone that in my life.

:lol:

i just dont feel like im doing enough. bleh. in my defense (not much of a defense) ive only had a job with benefits for two years. i've been in school otherwise :|

:lol:

i just dont feel like im doing enough. bleh. in my defense (not much of a defense) ive only had a job with benefits for two years. i've been in school otherwise :|
You really need to look into consolidaiton/IBR/Public Service Loan Forgiveness

Yeah, I know. I have to spend a weekend doing life management updates. Get my shit together.

I updated my passport though? Yay?

vNXL3.jpg