The day I received a little piece of Texas

Thorn Bird said:
i promise to be veryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryvery GOOD.

Drool better eat plenty of fiber this holiday season, it looks like he's going to have his own Christmas list.

ERage said:
after mass quantities of beer consumed this evening, i will have to delay the analysis of drool shit loaf until tomorrow. Picks will be had of me eating siad loaf.

Edit: JJ didn;t ever tell me wher eher damd birthday party was tonight so blondie and I had to get drunk by our selfves.

OMY! JJ and Bast are a couplea forgetful beotchs. :hugs: We'll probably be down there this weekend. PM theac or I your number so we can call ya since Bast and JJ don't seem to remember it. ;)

Pandora said:
OMY! JJ and Bast are a couplea forgetful beotchs. :hugs: We'll probably be down there this weekend. PM theac or I your number so we can call ya since Bast and JJ don't seem to remember it. ;)

Ummmm . . . see page 1 plz:

bast_imret said:
We did go out last night, bar hopping downtown with the LG krew, which ended with a little suprise. Instead of having to drive all the way home late night, I had booked a room at a local B&B and suprised her by taking her there, had a little champaign, and then woke up this morning to a fresh hot breakfast. Mmmmmm.

Pandora and Theac are coming down next weekend though to do more B-day stuff, so I imagine we'd all want to get together then. Once again, we'll be at Black Orchid for most of the day on Sat. Probably done around 6 mebe?

ERage said:
We'd love to but I think Blondie has plans on a Charlotte trip next weekend. I'll have to find out if I have my dates right though...

furthermore i found out that it will be a Charlotte weekend. Sorry guys, I'll think about you while I hang out in civilization for a while. :fly:

My ex-wife thought it was odd that I wouldn't open a package from drool in front of her. This is why.

thrawn said:
My ex-wife thought it was odd that I wouldn't open a package from drool in front of her. This is why.
Urbs sent me goatse in the mail one year for Christmas, and I hung it on my living room wall. My mom came to vist once and she was like.. "What is that??" :fly: