The Dating Lighthouse: Part 5

Sarcasmo said:
We aren't talking about insecurities. We're talking about Dirk being in a relationship he clearly loathes and finds self-deprecating humor in. That's just not healthy. He's gonna get ball cancer if he keeps this up.
you asked us why a grown man is so hapless as to remain in such a situation and you think we aren't talking about insecurities?

pa said:
hahahha.. thats nothing..

live a day in my shoes..
ya but you're a young spriteful lad, you have all the time in the world to date and whatever, dirk's a little bit older and feels like it's all or nothing

i had a fiance cheat on me in mexico with a fat bald guy named fred, but it never stings so hard when you're in your early twenties

elpmis said:
ya but you're a young spriteful lad, you have all the time in the world to date and whatever, dirk's a little bit older and feels like it's all or nothing

i had a fiance cheat on me in mexico with a fat bald guy named fred, but it never stings so hard when you're in your early twenties

my view on it is.. if they cheat, good thing your finding out now.

There not worth the time you spent on them. Chalk it up to a loss and move on.

or move to court.. Court is fun!

elpmis said:
you asked us why a grown man is so hapless as to remain in such a situation and you think we aren't talking about insecurities?

I refuse to acknowledge that anyone could be insecure about being completely free to do as they wish. It's the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel. It's what everyone strives for. It doesn't compute to me, and therefore cannot be true.

Sarcasmo said:
I refuse to acknowledge that anyone could be insecure about being completely free to do as they wish. It's the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel. It's what everyone strives for. It doesn't compute to me, and therefore cannot be true.

"The hell you know is better than the hell you don't." - my mom

Of course, she was talking about the job she hates and won't leave.

Woohoo, meeting time!

/afk

Sarcasmo said:
nice lack of empathy, you should get in to politics

Sarcasmo said:
We aren't talking about insecurities. We're talking about Dirk being in a relationship he clearly loathes and finds self-deprecating humor in. That's just not healthy. He's gonna get ball cancer if he keeps this up.
Are you saying chikken's wife cheated on him?

DirkPhoenix said:
"The hell you know is better than the hell you don't." - my mom

Of course, she was talking about the job she hates and won't leave.

Woohoo, meeting time!

/afk
I'd like to stay and chat myself, but I have butt AIDS and sometimes I don't feel like posting

elpmis said:
nice lack of empathy, you should get in to politics

I'm incapable of empathy, but if he gives me the word I have a .45 and a shovel. I will take care of his problems.

Sarcasmo said:
I'm incapable of empathy, but if he gives me the word I have a .45 and a shovel. I will take care of his problems.
call the shovel an "e-tool" and you'll be a prime candidate for the marnie corps

Sarcasmo said:
You don't know his mother.

fly said:
It was half truth, half setting someone up for an allyoop...

His mother is an overbearing woman, and great in the sack.
And that's why I have like two chapters in my book (ELPMIS GUIDE TO LIFE VOL. 1) dedicated to pwning overbearing mothers. You've got to step up and be the freaking Alpha Male in your family. You MUST make the most money. You MUST have the broadest shoulders and the biggest dick. You MUST eat the first and last pieces of pie. AN OVERBEARING MOTHER? FUCK THAT DUDE WHEN YOU'RE AN ADULT YOU GOTTA BE LIKE "NO MOM, I'LL WAX DAT ASS"

elpmis said:
And that's why I have like two chapters in my book (ELPMIS GUIDE TO LIFE VOL. 1) dedicated to pwning overbearing mothers. You've got to step up and be the freaking Alpha Male in your family. You MUST make the most money. You MUST have the broadest shoulders and the biggest dick. You MUST eat the first and last pieces of pie. AN OVERBEARING MOTHER? FUCK THAT DUDE WHEN YOU'RE AN ADULT YOU GOTTA BE LIKE "NO MOM, I'LL WAX DAT ASS"

I enjoy your ideas, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.