The Dating Lighthouse: Part 3

SpangeMonkee said:
Block her number and tell her to fuck off. you know she won't kill herself. Though, if you are worried about it, get her to make out a will and then break up with her. seriously, fuck that shit.

Everyone has said it to him several times, he's not going to do a thing about it.

:hs:

SpangeMonkee said:
Block her number and tell her to fuck off. you know she won't kill herself. Though, if you are worried about it, get her to make out a will and then break up with her. seriously, fuck that shit.
Wait till you're about ready to move, don't tell her... break up with her and then relocate, change your numbers and leave no forwarding address.

It's worked for me in the past.

theacoustician said:
1. Break up
2. Record all crazy girl actions
3. Sell them to a website for $
4. Buy beer
5. Buy a fleshlight

6. Get with fly and find a chick to put fleshlight in her vagina and have sex with her while her records it with a webcam.

Ryokurin said:
You know I dont date but I know the following for a fact.

When a guy says hes broke, he means hes broke as in I dont have a single penny to my name. when a woman says shes broke then shes down to a set amount that she has in her mind as the bare minimum however if you ever ask them about this stash they will never acknowledge its existance unless its purpose is about to happen.
yeah I found that out the hard way.

DirkPhoenix said:
Nah, Fort Worth.

I'm rethinking the name "Pookie" though. Seems a bit girlish to be saying "Come here Pookie! Din-Din! Pssspssspsss!"

Any other ideas? Or should I just buy that AK-47 I've had my eye on.
Being a single guy living alone and buying a kitten puts your foot in the door, you might as well go all the way and call the thing Pookie :fly: