The Dating Lighthouse: Part 3

It's odd, though. Talking to guys around my group, I'm actually in a relatively less crazy situation than most. One guy was talking about how his girlfriend threw $100 worth of roses and vase at him after he danced with a girl at a bar.

Of course, he wouldn't have done that if she hadn't gotten horribly hammered, left, and ended up driving over the median on I-30 at 3am.

So you see, it's okay! :lol:

:(

DirkPhoenix said:
It's odd, though. Talking to guys around my group, I'm actually in a relatively less crazy situation than most. One guy was talking about how his girlfriend threw $100 worth of roses and vase at him after he danced with a girl at a bar.

Of course, he wouldn't have done that if she hadn't gotten horribly hammered, left, and ended up driving over the median on I-30 at 3am.

Oh. My. God.

Even I stopped throwing things in my teens

You know I dont date but I know the following for a fact.

When a guy says hes broke, he means hes broke as in I dont have a single penny to my name. when a woman says shes broke then shes down to a set amount that she has in her mind as the bare minimum however if you ever ask them about this stash they will never acknowledge its existance unless its purpose is about to happen.

DirkPhoenix said:

Answer : Move the fuck out of Texas. All them bitches are crazy.

Ryokurin said:

When a guy says hes broke, he means hes broke as in I dont have a single penny to my name. when a woman says shes broke then shes down to a set amount that she has in her mind as the bare minimum however if you ever ask them about this stash they will never acknowledge its existance unless its purpose is about to happen.
I disagree, I have no stash. When I say I'm broke it means my credit cards are maxed out and my bank balance is negative.

Ryokurin said:

It's true, I do that... Savings isn't meant to be used as disposible income.

SpangeMonkee said:
why do you even put up with this kinda bullshit?

At this point, I'm not really sure. I'd like to think it's morbid curiosity and a desire to fully engross myself in the world of crazy girl. But I think it's just a nice cover-up for an unwillingness to go through another 3 days of neck-clawing, suicide threats, and sobbing phone calls.

DirkPhoenix said:
At this point, I'm not really sure. I'd like to think it's morbid curiosity and a desire to fully engross myself in the world of crazy girl. But I think it's just a nice cover-up for an unwillingness to go through another 3 days of neck-clawing, suicide threats, and sobbing phone calls.
1. Break up
2. Record all crazy girl actions
3. Sell them to a website for $
4. Buy beer
5. Buy a fleshlight

DirkPhoenix said:

Block her number and tell her to fuck off. you know she won't kill herself. Though, if you are worried about it, get her to make out a will and then break up with her. seriously, fuck that shit.