The Dating Lighthouse: Epilogue

Love is what happens when the magic fades and all you're left with is each other.

tmyk.gif

Except two people are in a relationship.

I love my wife very much and more often than not I'm IN love with her. It's just that we are so different and that sometimes causes problems in our friendship. No marriage will last without a strong friendship. When we were are on it's magical. But those moments of magic fade in the tedium of our lives. That and she can just be a bitch sometimes. I can be an asshole.

Just that statement sounds like any relationship that has held on over the years.

Except two people are in a relationship.

I love my wife very much and more often than not I'm IN love with her. It's just that we are so different and that sometimes causes problems in our friendship. No marriage will last without a strong friendship. When we were are on it's magical. But those moments of magic fade in the tedium of our lives. That and she can just be a bitch sometimes. I can be an asshole.

I appreciate your raw insightful honesty, but she probably doesn't. :heart:

I appreciate your raw insightful honesty, but she probably doesn't. :heart:

Who knows. Tonight I had to finally call and make sure she was ok becuase she was at work way to late. She's out with Mindy. She seemed annoyed I was worried about her. I didn't care but just wanted the curtosey of a phone call so I wouldn't worry. There has been lots of shootings downtown lately.
I hang up and Katie calls saying she wishes I had a babysitter so I could come be with her. Katie was out with other people wishing to be with me. Just hang out and enjoy each others company. I'd love to do that with either one but only one of them has shown any interest.