The Dating Lighthouse: Epilogue

are you afraid of dying alone? be honest 4 a moment

Not in the least. I'm afraid i'll never find someone to share the best parts of life with in more intimate ways then say.. with a family member or friend.

I dont' let that fear stand in the way of anything or influence decisions...

different endings?? Better endings??

i have very little time to read books but if you suggest it'd be worth it maybe i'll look into it.

I have a copy of the notebook and I bawled harder reading the book than I did watching the movie. It's absolutely heart wrenching. The movie has a happy feel good ending, the book.. eh... not so much.

I have a copy of the notebook and I bawled harder reading the book than I did watching the movie. It's absolutely heart wrenching. The movie has a happy feel good ending, the book.. eh... not so much.

Right then. I'll pass

If i feel the need for a good cry i'll have someone run over my foot.

*edit* just not with my car.. for some reason i don't see it hurting to much..

Not in the least. I'm afraid i'll never find someone to share the best parts of life with in more intimate ways then say.. with a family member or friend.

why does april hate you

Right then. I'll pass

If i feel the need for a good cry i'll have someone run over my foot.

*edit* just not with my car.. for some reason i don't see it hurting to much..

One of my "friends" was drunk and telling me that he could drive so in an effort to pull him from the car he ran over my foot. The intial thought of wow that should hurt pisses you off but it really doesnt hurt that bad. Made him realize he was not safe to drive though.

That is exactly why you cant find anyone. You're not comfortable enough living your life alone.

That is exactly why you cant find anyone. You're not comfortable enough living your life alone.

???? i do live my life alone and i'm perfectly fine with that.

That doesnt mean i don't want to share my life with someone. Until that someone is here i'm perfectly fine being alone.

Not everyone gets to date a supermodel. Very useful motto I heard on TV ... "Everyone is in the exact relationship they want"

Except two people are in a relationship.

I love my wife very much and more often than not I'm IN love with her. It's just that we are so different and that sometimes causes problems in our friendship. No marriage will last without a strong friendship. When we were are on it's magical. But those moments of magic fade in the tedium of our lives. That and she can just be a bitch sometimes. I can be an asshole.

Except two people are in a relationship.

I love my wife very much and more often than not I'm IN love with her. It's just that we are so different and that sometimes causes problems in our friendship. No marriage will last without a strong friendship. When we were are on it's magical. But those moments of magic fade in the tedium of our lives. That and she can just be a bitch sometimes. I can be an asshole.

Love is what happens when the magic fades and all you're left with is each other.