The Dating Lighthouse: Epilogue

Glad to see Dirk came to his senses and escaped.

I've in a very weird relationship place myself. My wife and I relaxed our vows to avoid getting divorced. Things are better but odd. I've also been seeing a girl on the side. My wife knows I see her some becuase the number one rule is honest. It's just fucking wierd.

When are you going on Springer?

Just remember to drive slow in the driveway, man ;)

Congratulations on finding your own, Dirk. You deserve so much.

Glad to see Dirk came to his senses and escaped.

I've in a very weird relationship place myself. My wife and I relaxed our vows to avoid getting divorced. Things are better but odd. I've also been seeing a girl on the side. My wife knows I see her some becuase the number one rule is honest. It's just fucking wierd.

You're a fucking pimp. Too bad your wife is crazy. :heart:

We should be on Springer sometimes.

Will it work? Most of the time things are better than ever. We get the attention we feel the other one doesn't provide at times. Fourtantely I'm different from what she is typically attracted to. She starts talking with these guys and they turn out to be the biggest assholes and then she appreciates the hell out of me and is crazy for me again.
I never planned on liking my side girl as much as I do. I had a crush on her in highschool and she wouldn't give me time of day. 13 years has agreed with me and now she's hot for me. Odd world.

My sig says it all.

Last edited:
We should be on Springer sometimes.

Will it work? Most of the time things are better than ever. We get the attention we feel the other one doesn't provide at times. Fourtantely I'm different from what she is typically attracted to. She starts talking with these guys and they turn out to be the biggest assholes and then she appreciates the hell out of me and is crazy for me again.
I never planned on liking my side girl as much as I do. I had a crush on her in highschool and she wouldn't give me time of day. 13 years has agreed with me and now she's hot for me. Odd world.

It's weird how relationships get to that point. Why can't it be like the movies and be so crazy in love with each other forever. They all take work, luckily the one I'm in now hasn't need any. :heart:

It's weird how relationships get to that point. Why can't it be like the movies and be so crazy in love with each other forever. They all take work, luckily the one I'm in now hasn't need any. :heart:

I think that's the reason movies like that are made, because it doesn't ever happen that way in real life. Romance movies are like the sci-fi of relationships.

I think that's the reason movies like that are made, because it doesn't ever happen that way in real life. Romance movies are like the sci-fi of relationships.

I disagree. My parents are a great example of work and a wonderful relationship. They are still very much in love with eachother and although at times have disliked eachother they haven't given up.

Regardless of whom you've chosen to share your life with a little work will always be required Relationships, much like life, are not easy and won't be handed to you on a silver platter.

I'll always have hope that i'll meet someone, fall madly in love and marry. I've looked for it since puberty. Just because it hasn't exactly gone that way doesnt mean i've given up on the idea.

I disagree. My parents are a great example of work and a wonderful relationship. They are still very much in love with eachother and although at times have disliked eachother they haven't given up.

Regardless of whom you've chosen to share your life with a little work will always be required Relationships, much like life, are not easy and won't be handed to you on a silver platter.

I'll always have hope that i'll meet someone, fall madly in love and marry. I've looked for it since puberty. Just because it hasn't exactly gone that way doesnt mean i've given up on the idea.

I think you misunderstood. In the movies everything is always perfect and people always live happily ever after, I was trying to say that the movies always leave out the work part and the down parts. Like love magically makes everything wonderful and nobody's farts stink or something... I wasn't trying to say that wonderful marriages were a myth ;)

I think you misunderstood. In the movies everything is always perfect and people always live happily ever after, I was trying to say that the movies always leave out the work part and the down parts. Like love magically makes everything wonderful and nobody's farts stink or something... I wasn't trying to say that wonderful marriages were a myth ;)

not all movies..

Sweet November!!
The Notebook

come on..

dear. michigan is dead as far as dating goes.
either you date ugly or golddigging or a combo of the 2.
all the good ones are taken, gay, or so fed up with men that they are rabid femnazis.

Not everyone gets to date a supermodel. Very useful motto I heard on TV ... "Everyone is in the exact relationship they want"