The Dating Lighthouse: Addendum

I had to drag an ex out from under my truck so I could leave her house. She found out the girl I left her for was a stripper so she got a job at that club under a false name and then called me to come watch her. She was totally against those places but wanted to prove she could do anything the new girl could do. She went totally batshit stalking me.

I had to drag an ex out from under my truck so I could leave her house. She found out the girl I left her for was a stripper so she got a job at that club under a false name and then called me to come watch her. She was totally against those places but wanted to prove she could do anything the new girl could do. She went totally batshit stalking me.

I had one dive on the hood of my moving car to try to stop me from leaving once...funny yet sad :\

Where do you men find these fucked up women? Geezus.

Seriously. I've never met a man I would throw myself at if he left me. Not even Knyte, if he threatens leaving I just keep reminding him I'll get the house and kids and he'll have to pay alimony and child support so he still won't have any money.

Edit: Although Knyte's ex right before me was pretty crazy. She was calling him for months after they broke up offering to have sex with him if he would just come see her (she lived in Seattle). After we got married and she got married she's tried to get us together so we can all be friends, the problem is, I don't want to be friends with her.

Last edited:
Seriously. I've never met a man I would throw myself at if he left me. Not even Knyte, if he threatens leaving I just keep reminding him I'll get the house and kids and he'll have to pay alimony and child support so he still won't have any money.

:lol: I bet that nails his feet to the floor. I don't get it either, maybe we aren't actually chicks.

i don't think i've ever been broken up with. :( it was usually a boy i liked who never even wanted to go out.

like i said, i didn't have much dating experience beforehand. but i'm certain i would not be stripping or throwing myself under cars to keep a boy. nothing's worth that.

I had one dive on the hood of my moving car to try to stop me from leaving once...funny yet sad :\

That should be a mark on how undebiablely attractive you both are. Women are willing to die for you. I would feel honored.