The Dating Lighthouse: Addendum

She went for a gun?!?!

You people have some really f'd up ideals of what a healthy relationship is. And by f'd up I mean please, for the love of all mankind, do NOT reproduce.

I don't think anyone said healthy and you also can't blame both sides if one turns into a whackjob

did you notice that all the cruiser machines are panasonic toughbooks?. which if I rmember correctly all the current ford based cruisers are using the cf29L version of the toughbook. running windows xp and are rediculously easy to crack.

how do I know all this? I work on those toughbooks all day and see them in the test crown vics all the time.

oh I'm sure you can come up with one or two good ones

One of mine laid down in the foyer of a campus building and refused to move at 3am in the morning. She probably would have stayed there until she fell asleep and was woken up by a person going to class.

In retrospect, I think I simply encouraged this behavior.

I had an ex actually try to kill herself and ended up in the hospital. Dirk, I hope yours does the same.

So did i. She called me, i called an ambulance and hte cops because her mom wouldnt let me in because her daughter made her choice and theres ntohing i can do.. LOL

she got her stomach pumped while i sat next to her and then proposed to me..

:SIGH: highschool romances... :D :SIGH:

I had an ex actually try to kill herself and ended up in the hospital. Dirk, I hope yours does the same.

Whoa holy crap, what did you do to her?!?!

So did i. She called me, i called an ambulance and hte cops because her mom wouldnt let me in because her daughter made her choice and theres ntohing i can do.. LOL

she got her stomach pumped while i sat next to her and then proposed to me..

:SIGH: highschool romances... :D :SIGH:

:lol: I had a gf that did practically the same thing. :sigh: highschool days.

oh I'm sure you can come up with one or two good ones

13445620c9babf48.jpg