The Daily Show on Largo's city mgr

The worst argument ever: If Jesus were here, he wouldn't approve.

5234628c8e1eccd8.jpg

Daily Show correspondants sometimes forget who it is they're supposed to be making fun of. It's gotta be the idiot or themselves, it can never be the victim.

I can't believe, in this country of 'Political Correctness' that this douchebag had the audacity to say shit like that on television. Talk about the good 'ole boy, redneck network in full effect.

:thrawn: comedy central - and especially the daily show - is one of the most liberal things on TV.

See now I hadnt watched the clip but this confused me.

huh? the interview was poking fun at the conservatives who wanted this guy out. this show has gone farther and farther left over the years to the point of kissing kerry's ass and ridiculing anyone that doesn't buy into gore's scare tactic bullshit

huh? the interview was poking fun at the conservatives who wanted this guy out. this show has gone farther and farther left over the years to the point of kissing kerry's ass and ridiculing anyone that doesn't buy into gore's scare tactic bullshit

Oh aye, I meant I didnt understand... Nevermind. Yes, they used to make fun of everyone, now it's rather just a platform for waffley democrats.

Oh aye, I meant I didnt understand... Nevermind. Yes, they used to make fun of everyone, now it's rather just a platform for waffley democrats.
It's mostly a platform for entertainment, although it does tend to have a political bent, which is probably why it's had guests like John McCain, John Ashcroft, and Paul Bremer.