The Crystal Method

b_sinning said:
Damn I wish I lived in Tampa.

Fixed - the show was in Ybor City.

Mind blowing sex solves everything. Seriously. We wasted a perfectly evening where we could have had mindblowing sex but we gave up our bedroom for the Orlando friends and slept on a deflating air mattress in the same room with two other people :cool:

b_sinning said:
Damn I wish I lived in Orlando. It would be awesome to have a group of friends that would go to cool shows like that with me. The best thing I did this weekend was roll for the first time in years and have unbeliveable mind exploding sex. It really helped fix some of the problems my wife and I have been having lately. Gives me a smile just thinking about it.

Aww that's sweet. It's wonderful how close you feel with the other person while you are on it. Makes re-realize how wonderful life is with them.

Candy said:
Fixed - the show was in Ybor City.

Mind blowing sex solves everything. Seriously. We wasted a perfectly evening where we could have had mindblowing sex but we gave up our bedroom for the Orlando friends and slept on a deflating air mattress in the same room with two other people :cool:

Yeah...had to sleep on the air mattress that I HATE!!!!

Feckin BUBBIE!!!!

:heart: