The Crystal Method

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
This Friday they're playing a DJ set at the Amphitheater in Tampa.

Amy and I are taking 1/2 days at work as Luke and Angie are coming over from Orlando. Zac and Ape are also joining us as are our friends Will and Jessica. Maloney is driving so we can pile into the truck without fear of being pulled over for DUI or, even worse, driving with a furry, purple pillow. Anyone else will obviously have to have their own driving arrangements given that the truck will be stacked to the rafters.

If anyone is in Tampa/Palm Harbor and is interested please hit me up. We'll be boozing it up and blasting music by the pool until we head out (If you have CDs/records please feel free to bring some as long as you don't bring any Fixx, Agent K & Deuce, etc - I have one cdj and 2 turntables here at the house).

Please bring something to swim in, a towel, whatever you need to drink/eat beforehand and a change of clothes for Amp.

Also, order your tickets RIGHT NOW - they are $15. We don't want to hit the door with a group and have people turned away if this is sold out. They are $15 and are to be picked up at Will Call.

Here is the link:
http://www.amphitheaterybor.com/

FYI - If I see a teddy bear backpack or glow sticks on a rope somebody's getting hog tied, ass fucked, tossed in the back of the truck and dropped off on I-75.

arnold_raver.gif

shawndavid said:
FYI - If I see a teddy bear backpack or glow sticks on a rope somebody's getting hog tied, ass fucked, tossed in the back of the truck and dropped off on I-75.

Looks like most of [ahem] you guys are fucked! :fly:

Pic of said purple pillow:

Zac purple pillow.JPG

Amy Ape.JPG

Glow sticks on a rope:

Brad glowsticks.JPG

Please be mindful of the dress code at Amp. They won't let you in the door wearing one of these:

Bday hat.JPG

Bwahhahahahahhahaha, Look at my towelie T-Shirt, I only wear that when I am fawwwwwwked up!!!!

but you cant tell that from my eyes anyways or maybe the twine holding the glowsticks together

Crap! Theac, Pandora, and Spange are coming down HERE this weekend! ARGH!

Oh well, I'll sacrifice a CM show for kick ass tattoos.

bast_imret said:
Crap! Theac, Pandora, and Spange are coming down HERE this weekend! ARGH!

Oh well, I'll sacrifice a CM show for kick ass tattoos.

It would be so damn awesome to see them live. Vegas is still one of my favorite albums.

What are you guys doing this weekend? What tattoos?! Are all of you guys getting inked together? That's a lot of goatse.