The Colony

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,710
Has anyone watched the new show on Discovery called the Colony. It's their standard reality/experiment show where they've taken 12 people and stranded them to an area on L.A in a warehouse after a simulated "end of the world" scenario. They are given extremely limited items and are forced to live for 10 weeks on their own. They even have roaming gangs of pirates and thieves that harrass them and steal their stuff.

www.discovery.com/colony

haven't seen it...sounds kinda cool...like escape from NY

I did watch the marathon Cronkite thing on discovery yesterday and that was excellent

I don't know why but I've always enjoyed end of the world type movies and books. I guess for some it's always a fear we have in the back of our minds.

Has anyone watched the new show on Discovery called the Colony. It's their standard reality/experiment show where they've taken 12 people and stranded them to an area on L.A in a warehouse after a simulated "end of the world" scenario. They are given extremely limited items and are forced to live for 10 weeks on their own. They even have roaming gangs of pirates and thieves that harrass them and steal their stuff.

www.discovery.com/colony

This sounds awesome, but I just cant get involved in more TV.

MUST.

NOT.

WATCH.

That show sounds awesome. I'd love to be on it and build a Thunderdome.

They are making a movie of World War Z. I think it'd make a better mini series so it's not too rushed but if it's like the book then the movie will be awesome.

I don't think the book wasn't long enough to make a miniseries out of it. Unless the author did the screeplay and added a lot more detail.

You could do a few interviews per episode. I bet they take the whole interview thing out. I could easily make a tv series out of it.

Hell they made a tv series of 10 things I hate about you.

Last edited: