Pics The Class 3 Clingertoast breakup countdown thread

Omg I was totally joking lmao

Sent from the slums of #PayingMyOwnRent
Ahh. That's excellent news.

Cuz if you take out his 'Fatal Attraction' fav movie from the whole scenario, it makes you two wittle wuv berds.

:rolleyes:

Love-birds.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you still in that canyon thingy?
I am in Anaheim. Up in the hills again. Pretty much the upper middle classes wet dream kind of location. About 5 minutes from everything, but a more expensive area so there are no illegal mexican'ts in the area at all. We have a garage and a driveway and all sorts of real home things.

And they just remodeled the inside of the place. It has real hardwood floors, all new kitchen cabinets and countertops, a flat black glass electric cooktop to make eggs on, and more cupboard space than we know what to do with. A decent sized living room with a fireplace that shares a chimney with the fireplace in the bedroom. It's all one level so there's no stairs to climb at all. I love this place. We might actually inquire in a few years (assuming we're still there) about purchasing it from the owner.

I am in Anaheim. Up in the hills again. Pretty much the upper middle classes wet dream kind of location. About 5 minutes from everything, but a more expensive area so there are no illegal mexican'ts in the area at all. We have a garage and a driveway and all sorts of real home things.

And they just remodeled the inside of the place. It has real hardwood floors, all new kitchen cabinets and countertops, a flat black glass electric cooktop to make eggs on, and more cupboard space than we know what to do with. A decent sized living room with a fireplace that shares a chimney with the fireplace in the bedroom. It's all one level so there's no stairs to climb at all. I love this place. We might actually inquire in a few years (assuming we're still there) about purchasing it from the owner.
I drove by your house in October when I was out at the Touge 80s.

I WAS LITERALLY 1 @shamwow AWAY!

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Pro tip, property values are going to start going up nicely right away. Why wait?
Protip, we don't have the money saved up right now, and she hasn't worked her way into her full position at work yet. When she graduates in May, she'll get an extra $10k and full time work and then in two years, she'll get another $25k bump. Then together we'll be able to afford it.

And if they go up nicely, they'll plummet here in California again a few years later because you already have to be in a family where the husband AND wife are both pulling in $100K / year to afford a house like the one we're in.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and Amstel

I wondered. You said apartment (I think) but I didn't see anything that really fit when I was briefly looking for your place (I was bored, not creeping)

Nice looking area, though. Too bad its in Cali

I wondered. You said apartment (I think) but I didn't see anything that really fit when I was briefly looking for your place (I was bored, not creeping)

We've also discussed leaving California and heading to somewhere like Vancouver, WA or Portland, OR. Somewhere in that area.

Nah... moved out of the apartment. And she moved out of a 1 br mother-in-law's house.

I'm not worried about you guys creeping. It's the rest of the public that can see this forum.