Pics The Class 3 Clingertoast breakup countdown thread

There you go I just saved you from making a huge mistake.
This would happen every day if peeps would just listen to me. Darth dont know nothin.
But I think the beer and the coffee would certainly make up for that.

We don't have shit for either nearby. And you can't just walk outside and do something. You have to drive a distance, in traffic, and find parking to do something that might not even be fun in the first place.

There, you can pretty much drive to a central location and walk to anywhere you want to go.

I am in Anaheim. Up in the hills again. Pretty much the upper middle classes wet dream kind of location. About 5 minutes from everything, but a more expensive area so there are no illegal mexican'ts in the area at all. We have a garage and a driveway and all sorts of real home things.

And they just remodeled the inside of the place. It has real hardwood floors, all new kitchen cabinets and countertops, a flat black glass electric cooktop to make eggs on, and more cupboard space than we know what to do with. A decent sized living room with a fireplace that shares a chimney with the fireplace in the bedroom. It's all one level so there's no stairs to climb at all. I love this place. We might actually inquire in a few years (assuming we're still there) about purchasing it from the owner.
How expensive?

Let me be nosey lol

Dude , a mortgage for the 500k would be less than that

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
With a 3.5% minimum down payment, you still have mortgage insurance and everything. I calculated it out and it comes in around $3,100/mo plus $350 HOA fees for this house (others will have varying levels of HOA fees, but they all have something).

Plus when shit goes wrong, I just make a call and someone comes and fixes it and it's no money out of my pocket.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes