GAY The christmas gift idea thread.

For people like that :lol:

I'd like to get him Egyptian cotton sheets for his bed, something on the 1500+ thread count range
I bought a heavily marked down set of 2000 thread count sheets at Sears a few months ago. Sleeping on them is weird as fuck, they're "slippery" at lack of a better description. Girlfriend said the same.

I'd say get him a gift certificate for an adult store, tell him he's gotta go in there by himself and spend the whole thing on stuff to use on you.

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
I bought a heavily marked down set of 2000 thread count sheets at Sears a few months ago. Sleeping on them is weird as fuck, they're "slippery" at lack of a better description. Girlfriend said the same.

I'd say get him a gift certificate for an adult store, tell him he's gotta go in there by himself and spend the whole thing on stuff to use on you.

Yea they are a bit slippery but oh so nice on the skin...
I'm anti-gift certificates cuz it sends the " I DIDNT BOTHER TO GO OUT OF MY WAY TO REALLY BUY YOU A GIFT SO HERE IS A GIFT CERTIFICATE SO YOU CAN DO THE WORK YOURSELF! MERRY CHRISTMAS ASSHOLE" message
HOWEVER
I like your idea for Valentine's Day or our anniversary !

Sent from my CEOs corner office broom closet

I'm anti-gift certificates cuz it sends the " I DIDNT BOTHER TO GO OUT OF MY WAY TO REALLY BUY YOU A GIFT SO HERE IS A GIFT CERTIFICATE SO YOU CAN DO THE WORK YOURSELF! MERRY CHRISTMAS ASSHOLE" message
HOWEVER
Getting someone a Visa gift card = exactly what you describe, it's lazy as fuck. They also make cashiers and customers behind you in the lineup hate you... "That'll be 95 bucks" "ok, I got this 50 dollar gift card, and this 25 dollar gift card, and I'll pay the rest with my debit card..."

This is different, you're giving someone the awkward mission of walking into a store and being like "clothes? dildos? vibrators? lubes? handcuffs and straps and things?! SO MANY THINGS! WHAT DO I DO?!"... of course followed by the *real* christmas gift when they come home with whatever.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
That should be the title of a punk song
Or a Nat King Cole style song about how it's cold inside but your junk is warm and toasty and kinda burning hot.

"It's so warm downstairs, but it's not the fireplace... I'm itchy, but it's not this christmas sweater... I've had one to many hos, this christmas"

Or a Nat King Cole style song about how it's cold inside but your junk is warm and toasty and kinda burning hot.

"It's so warm downstairs, but it's not the fireplace... I'm itchy, but it's not this christmas sweater... I've had one to many hos, this christmas"
With that accent of his, :lol:

"The smell in the air, but it's not chestnuts roasting... flakes of white, but they're not outside..."

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
HOWEVER

Sent from my CEOs corner office broom closet
Buy him a massage and lotion.

• Gravy
Reactions: helenabear