The Carpet Capital of the World!

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥10
I just found out yesterday evening that I am going to Dalton, GA tonight. It is north of Atlanta but not quite to Chattanooga on 75. Is there anything at all to do or see in Dalton? I need some help people, I've never ventured that deep into Georgia before.

All Google tells me is that Dalton is the carpet capital of the world...90% of all carpet used in the world is from Dalton. Besides that there doesn't seem to be crap to do or see around there. Help people, I have to be in that place for 4 days.

**Insert carpet munching jokes below**

why_ask_why said:

Sad thing is I've actually been there and seen the process.

Edit: The Shaw process, not the W_A_W fap process, you nutsacks.

Editx2: Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a dump brewing that could choke a monkey.

bast_imret said:
Go visit the Shaw Mfg Plant. Their fine thread polymer spindle process is amazing.

Would make me feel like the old days when I was dicking around the textile engineering college at NCSU.

You can cum see me you skank. :p

cumseeme.JPG

Pandora said:
You can cum see me you skank. :p

http://uselessforums.com/files/120505/cumseeme.JPG[IMG][/QUOTE]

That's like 75 miles away! Why don't you take a vacation and come up to the carpet capital...I have a nice fancy hotel room in the best 3 star hotel in town. But no, alas you won't because I examined your carpet during my last visit and it was in perfect order.

I do need my cell phone charger though, did JJ come pick that up yet during her recent ATL visits?

P.S. :lol: at the file name for that pic.

Double P.S. :lol: at Cumming, GA up 400.

Triple P.S. and a half: I won't have a car since my boss is driving, otherwise I would at least stop off on the way up or back :(

Last edited:
bast_imret said:
I have your charger.

Sweet, I think blondie and JJ are meeting for lunch this week sometime, maybe they can work out a handoff. I took her charger in the meantime so I'm good :D

SpangeMonkee said:
Dalton is kinda scare. You can try counting teeth. You probably won't make it to 100. WaW, Thorn and I are much closer than Pandora. :p But if you like, you can just stop by and theac and Pandora can come over.

Ah and that would indeed be nice. But I highly doubt my boss would be up for it. Can you pick me up? :D

He'll probably expect me to be "networking" with the Daltonians zip-a-de-do-da!