The British are coming! The British are coming!

Are you free in:

• Total voters

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,371
So.........my life is a mess, and I'm sure Florida surf would make that improve. My plan is to get a loan from the bank and buy a cheap ticket to come to Tampa in early September to meet all you lovely people. If Flapril are up for accomodating me who would be ready to face the English face of UF? :D

:heart:

Edit: Date has now been changed to second/third week in January so I can sip scoth with el-Chickeno.

Last edited:
So.........my life is a mess, and I'm sure Florida surf would make that improve. My plan is to get a loan from the bank and buy a cheap ticket to come to Tampa in early September to meet all you lovely people. If Flapril are up for accomodating me who would be ready to face the English face of UF? :D

:heart:

OMG I'm in.

Unless its the first week of September cause I will be stalking Thorn and B_Sinning.

I wish I could go to Florida, but I'm currently figuring out how to get us all to Utah for a wedding the first weekend of Sept.

i wanna meet you!!! i don't know how feasible it is that we get down there, but maybe we can get something together?? let me know what dates asap! :heart:

Biznatch, make a pit stop in Toronto for some sweet spooning. We can go for manis and pedis :)
My stylist can pick the bugs outta you jungle dreds.
I'll teach you to dance some salsa and eat canadian back-bacon... In return u can teach me to be close minded and snobbish while eating bangers n mash. Yay!

You should come down to FL for some spooning. We could make out on the beach :fly:

i wanna meet you!!! i don't know how feasible it is that we get down there, but maybe we can get something together?? let me know what dates asap! :heart:

Will do as soon as it becomes the week and find money. :heart:
I would too but I cannot justify another vacation this year. You should come to Tejas in August instead!

Much as I would love to jetset round the whole of the states I don't have the holiday time :(
I'll let you say hi to me.

Very kind of you.