Hawt The Blatantly Misogynistic Man Thread

That's what I was saying. Take me - you know how big my hands are, men's size x-large gloves. My hands would make ANY dick look small. Even mine - and I have a pretty decent dick imo.

IT WAS DECENT SIZED!
trust me!!!

i’ve prob seen more peens than y’all have so TRUST when i say the seize was super decent

let’s move on

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
so the needy and nerdy sad dad coke dealer from
yesteryear FINALLY stopped messaging me after he said “when i see you i’ll give you a kiss” and i was like ew wtf i kiss no one

and cadillac tattoo boy sent me a peen pic so he’s on my DNR (do not reply) list

ew seriously guys are fkn gross.
my narc is looking better and better again by these standards

• Haha
yesteryear FINALLY stopped messaging me after he said “when i see you i’ll give you a kiss” and i was like ew wtf i kiss no one

and cadillac tattoo boy sent me a peen pic so he’s on my DNR (do not reply) list

Aw hell no

Aw hell no

he was a wonderful lover and surprisingly not a selfish one. the old buck had stamina too

giphy.gif

• Sad

I'll send you a dick pic on Tiny Dick Thursday.

" THEY DONT CALL ME PINOCCHIO CUZ OF MY LONG NOSE 😏 "

ugh why are guys sooooo gross! my friend and I set up my dating app profile (I have a pic up of a cat not me cuz im not ready and im just creeping the profiles for now)
anyhoo, the above is the 1st message I got.

like Jesus fuck man.

I cant wait for the bars to open cuz that's the best way to meet guys.

" THEY DONT CALL ME PINOCCHIO CUZ OF MY LONG NOSE 😏 "

ugh why are guys sooooo gross! my friend and I set up my dating app profile (I have a pic up of a cat not me cuz im not ready and im just creeping the profiles for now)
anyhoo, the above is the 1st message I got.

like Jesus fuck man.

I cant wait for the bars to open cuz that's the best way to meet guys.
He was trying to warn off the ladies who can't take a little cervix banging.
Lady I know doesn't like big dicks so she specifically mentioned it in her profile figuring any guy who answered had already dealt with his small dick issues. And she was right! Ironically their current status is they allegedly haven't banged in a few years.:rolleyes: