Hawt The Blatantly Misogynistic Man Thread

I can make an almost perfect cut freehand with one across sheet goods. A sidewinder, i have to get out my guides, and even then the cut isnt as good.

In short, i just like the self stabilizing gyroscope action they have.
Agreed. It does feel a bit weird hanging a board off sawhorse left-handed, being a righty :) I've kept my sidewinders for shit work and overhead. I have a Skilsaw worm - no idea of the model number(at work).

spent a bunch of time building a cross-cut sled for my saw
I was using the fence as a guide to square when I was attaching the rails
First cut was NOT fuckin square
Upon investigation the fence was out of square by at least 1/8 inch
Then I remembered Id dropped it a couple weeks back, and I guess it took a good enough thump that it went out of true
Fucks sake
Resquared the fence, resquared the rails on the sled and everything runs true now like it should but the slot in the sled is now sorta v-shaped :p

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Then I remembered Id dropped it a couple weeks back, and I guess it took a good enough thump that it went out of true
Fucks sake
Resquared the fence, resquared the rails on the sled and everything runs true now like it should but the slot in the sled is now sorta v-shaped :p
That sucks. I've been working on similar project on a tile saw. In my case I'm rebuilding the deck and rail from Plexi.
The V of shame. I have a divot in the chuck of my surface grinder like that. A moment of :tard:

Fucks sake

a good fence is an absolute go no go requirement for me in a tablesaw, and so so many of them have shitty fences.

I need to be able to trust my saw that when i set it, its fucking set.

Seriously though, at risk of man-whining, it sucks not having time and or energy for shit. On top of things not getting done, i have stupid trust issues about hiring people to do stuff, cause im particular and have too high standards for how i want stuff done.

a good fence is an absolute go no go requirement for me in a tablesaw, and so so many of them have shitty fences.

I need to be able to trust my saw that when i set it, its fucking set.

Once I pulled the fence apart, I was impressed with how adjustable it was.
Its fukn square now, to be sure, but I always take multiple measurements before cutting

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie