Hawt The Blatantly Misogynistic Man Thread

Got this planer for 200 bucks even two days ago, 700 dollar planer

$(KGrHqF,!jME+sb-GB)vBQYfvR7TCQ~~60_3.JPG

Wow, how? What's wrong with it??

I do exactly this with work situations. This is my reasoning: People seem to have a natural disposition about decent looking women in the workplace like they're shallow and brainless. "Why was she even hired?" It takes longer for a decent looking women to "blend in" in the workplace, a longer time for people to get past the looks and realize that there is substance. The more you go flopping your tits around, the harder it is for you to be taken any other way but...shallow. It could be what this chick is doing at your work. Unless you're a receptionist or something and that's all you care about doing in life, then you should be conscious of your tits. Cleavage + decent looks = automatic brainless. <eyeroll>

Pretty sure there were a couple studies that showed that more attractive people are viewed as more competent.

I feel this thread will end up revealing bad things.

For example, as a man I enjoy farting in empty grocery store aisles, then leaving before someone comes down the aisle. Then I pretend to come down the aisle after someone else so I can revel in their disgust.

I hate it when I come out of a single toilet restroom, and even tho it reaked before I went in, the person standing there waiting still thinks it was you. :lol:

So, I get all self conscious when I'm shopping in that store and that same person sees me again. I can't help but wonder if they're thinking, "Ohh, that girl stunk up that bathroom, like bad" and they tell their shopping partners. :fly:

I do exactly this with work situations. This is my reasoning: People seem to have a natural disposition about decent looking women in the workplace like they're shallow and brainless. "Why was she even hired?" It takes longer for a decent looking women to "blend in" in the workplace, a longer time for people to get past the looks and realize that there is substance. The more you go flopping your tits around, the harder it is for you to be taken any other way but...shallow. It could be what this chick is doing at your work. Unless you're a receptionist or something and that's all you care about doing in life, then you should be conscious of your tits. Cleavage + decent looks = automatic brainless. <eyeroll>

I figured that is what she is doing, but since her job is basically marketing, and going around working with doctors to convince them to send work to us, a little cleavage couldn't hurt.

used, craigslist. not that there's anything wrong with that.

for once, nope. Id had an eye on craigslist for ages, but everything was shit (low end planers tend to suck) or overpriced. Amazingly, got a deal at the retail store for once.