Hawt The Blatantly Misogynistic Man Thread

I feel this thread will end up revealing bad things.

For example, as a man I enjoy farting in empty grocery store aisles, then leaving before someone comes down the aisle. Then I pretend to come down the aisle after someone else so I can revel in their disgust.

ok, ill take it.

I was very pleasantly surprised to lean that that game is going to be free to play. Hopefully its not pay-to-win

It shouldn't be. Goes Open beta today, IIRC, or tomorrow. I've been in the closed beta for a couple months now. has some work, but it's far more entertaining than world of tanks, and makes for great 10 minute gaming servings.

Putting twin gauss shots into an opposing pilots cockpit @ 1000 yards is so satisfying.

I feel this thread will end up revealing bad things.

For example, as a man I enjoy farting in empty grocery store aisles, then leaving before someone comes down the aisle. Then I pretend to come down the aisle after someone else so I can revel in their disgust.

I'll cropdust the fuck out of the row of people sitting at the bar at any and every opportunity. They always look to the person sitting next to them as the culprit.

It gives me humor.

I cut up a tree last week, and planed some boards yesterday. The freshly cut wood smells amazing.

In a thread crossover, im going to bring up candles, and say we need some mancandles or manairfreshener that smells like freshly cut wood.

Omg, I love the smell of fresh wood.

Got this planer for 200 bucks even two days ago, 700 dollar planer

$(KGrHqF,!jME+sb-GB)vBQYfvR7TCQ~~60_3.JPG

Speaking of boobs.

We just hired this new lady here at work to be the director of marketing for our local area. She seems like a mexican/western indian mix. a good 7.5 to 8. And she has this immense natural rack (i'm guessing they are, just based on hang and such) that she actually goes out of her way to tone down and take all attention away from. It's like she hates them. After 3 weeks, she hasn't work a single thing that even shows the slightest hint of cleavage. Considering that it's gotta rival the grand canyon on epic cleavage scale, you now know the lengths she's going to draw just about any attention away from them.

Weirdness.

She does it because she does not want the attention from perverts like you. :)

Speaking of boobs.

We just hired this new lady here at work to be the director of marketing for our local area. She seems like a mexican/western indian mix. a good 7.5 to 8. And she has this immense natural rack (i'm guessing they are, just based on hang and such) that she actually goes out of her way to tone down and take all attention away from. It's like she hates them. After 3 weeks, she hasn't work a single thing that even shows the slightest hint of cleavage. Considering that it's gotta rival the grand canyon on epic cleavage scale, you now know the lengths she's going to draw just about any attention away from them.

Weirdness.

I do exactly this with work situations. This is my reasoning: People seem to have a natural disposition about decent looking women in the workplace like they're shallow and brainless. "Why was she even hired?" It takes longer for a decent looking women to "blend in" in the workplace, a longer time for people to get past the looks and realize that there is substance. The more you go flopping your tits around, the harder it is for you to be taken any other way but...shallow. It could be what this chick is doing at your work. Unless you're a receptionist or something and that's all you care about doing in life, then you should be conscious of your tits. Cleavage + decent looks = automatic brainless. <eyeroll>