Hawt The Blatantly Misogynistic Man Thread

Small electric scissor lift.
scissor timbers GIF

that captive ring takes a special tool or itll be a hassle
also, I like the carbide tipped tools. Purists will tell you the standard cutting tools are better, but the learning curve is steep, carbides are nice and easy to keep sharp, and the end result is the same.

that captive ring takes a special tool or itll be a hassle
also, I like the carbide tipped tools. Purists will tell you the standard cutting tools are better, but the learning curve is steep, carbides are nice and easy to keep sharp, and the end result is the same.
He did fine, it's a most uncomfortable looking dildo.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mean Mr. Mustard
Yes. Maybe go fuck yourself. I make money. I just want to be left alone. So someone to do all the things is invaluable.
I'm sure you'll have some "gotcha" as your posts are the definition of unreliable narrator. But you're a workaholic who's also somehow broke, what exactly do you think is going to convince some woman to be a mom who you stick your dick in sometimes? If you make money then pay someone to do all the things.

I'm sure you'll have some "gotcha" as your posts are the definition of unreliable narrator. But you're a workaholic who's also somehow broke, what exactly do you think is going to convince some woman to be a mom who you stick your dick in sometimes? If you make money then pay someone to do all the things.
It's frequently harder to accept reality than a dream.

Last edited:
The boy broke the tool rest on his lathe, so I asked him to try and weld it back together before we went to look for another one.

He left the ugliest booger welds I'd ever seen, looked like he'd forgotten to even turn the gas on.

I hit it with a hammer and it failed immediately.

So I ground his awful welds back, ground out a little more to give myself a spot to fill up, set the speed way lower, actually turned the gas on, and the voltage all the way high, and actually got good penetration and strength.

So now he's got a fuckin' tool rest again. Idjit.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mean Mr. Mustard