Hawt The Blatantly Misogynistic Man Thread

Damn, she don't even have to hobble you to keep you from straying. Or ?
Like A Boss Win GIF
Funny you pick that gif, the broken one was the result of a skateboard, lol.

That all happened in my teens, I get around fine. It's not like I gotta buy a different kinda shoe for each foot or anything. They're just not exactly precisely identical and there are no steel toe boots that are wide enough off the shelf, including ones that advertise wide toe box.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Funny you pick that gif, the broken one was the result of a skateboard, lol.

That all happened in my teens, I get around fine. It's not like I gotta buy a different kinda shoe for each foot or anything. They're just not exactly precisely identical and there are no steel toe boots that are wide enough off the shelf, including ones that advertise wide toe box.
As a person who needs B width if he can find them, I kinda feel your pain. But it's different. My feet are a bit differnt in length - fuckers always wear through on the left toe, never right.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Fun times - removing a huge glass chandelier from a 20' ceiling. Nothing but open air in all directions so I'll be renting some scaffolding. Changing it to nice fan with light set in similar Frank Lloyd Wright-ish "Prairie" glass pattern as the new front door set.
Add: this is a total surprise for the missus. Hope she likes it. She hates having to make decisions on picking that stuff out so odds are good it will be fine. Chandelier is a hideous octagon about 3' tall with like 30 small bulbs that face UP. Half which are dead anyway. I'd drop it but I like the floor.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Fun times - removing a huge glass chandelier from a 20' ceiling. Nothing but open air in all directions so I'll be renting some scaffolding. Changing it to nice fan with light set in similar Frank Lloyd Wright-ish "Prairie" glass pattern as the new front door set.
Add: this is a total surprise for the missus. Hope she likes it. She hates having to make decisions on picking that stuff out so odds are good it will be fine. Chandelier is a hideous octagon about 3' tall with like 30 small bulbs that face UP. Half which are dead anyway. I'd drop it but I like the floor.
Little giant