Hawt The Blatantly Misogynistic Man Thread

Not on the bottom of my feet, but they're quite Hobbit-like in other respects.
Ah. I'm more of a Flintstone guy myself. Bottoms are basically human leather. Widest toe box pair of steel toe work boots I've ever found that are already a size bigger than my feet are (13-14) still murder my toes just trying them on let alone spending a day in them.
Obvious and only correct answer is a pair of buy once cry once custom fit Red Wings but for now I just wear non-steel toe stuff that works well enough and don't drop heavy shit on my toes.

• Sad
Reactions: wetwillie
Also left foot was broken and fixed and is not the same shape, angle, flex, weight distribution, etc. as the right one and also had ingrown big toe nail fixed on both sides of the right one but only one side of the left one by two different doctors. They look like they don't even belong to the same person and should've got the other side of the left one done too.

• Sad
Reactions: wetwillie
Also left foot was broken and fixed and is not the same shape, angle, flex, weight distribution, etc. as the right one and also had ingrown big toe nail fixed on both sides of the right one but only one side of the left one by two different doctors. They look like they don't even belong to the same person and should've got the other side of the left one done too.
Damn, she don't even have to hobble you to keep you from straying. Or ?
Like A Boss Win GIF

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer