Hawt The Blatantly Misogynistic Man Thread

Saw the new 1/2" brushless impact at Home Depot yesterday.
Got excited, cause who wouldn't be with 600 ft-lbs of breakaway torque? but I paused in the act of grabbing one. My brushless 3/8" impact completely toredown my old 300 motor. I don't really work with anything that would need more than that. Why would I need one?

1617473542882.png

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138 and Domon
Maybe old CV axles.
Maybe something that's been rusted on there for 30 years.

That's about all I can think of on a regular vehicle.
Would be like buying a special tool for one thing when there's other ways to do it.

UGH.... LETS TALK DICK PICS 🍆🍆🍆

let me ask y'all what possesses y'all to send a woman an unwanted dick pic? like WHYWHYWHYWHYWHWHWYHWYWYYY

some of you might remember that MANY years ago when my Narc was courting me I was talking to a construction worker who I fancied, til he sent me an unsolicited dick pic. out of the blue without warning BAM, dick pic! like ew why! I tossed him to the side and LUCKY ME I chose my narc over him (go me!)

now I was telling you guys about the guy I was just chatting with a few weeks ago, the Cadillac driving tattooed guy.. well last night he sends me a dick pic OUT OF NOWHERE. Hes like "thinking of you" 📸🍆

like fucking gross. we have NEVER spoken on that level! never have I enticed him or hinted that I wanted one.... so why on gods green earth would you text me a pic of your junk.
im so turned off. like I wanna punch him in the face.

guys are fucking retarded.
i'm officially a lesbian now.

let me ask y'all what possesses y'all to send a woman an unwanted dick pic? like WHYWHYWHYWHYWHWHWYHWYWYYY

some of you might remember that MANY years ago when my Narc was courting me I was talking to a construction worker who I fancied, til he sent me an unsolicited dick pic. out of the blue without warning BAM, dick pic! like ew why! I tossed him to the side and LUCKY ME I chose my narc over him (go me!)

now I was telling you guys about the guy I was just chatting with a few weeks ago, the Cadillac driving tattooed guy.. well last night he sends me a dick pic OUT OF NOWHERE. Hes like "thinking of you" 📸🍆

like fucking gross. we have NEVER spoken on that level! never have I enticed him or hinted that I wanted one.... so why on gods green earth would you text me a pic of your junk.

I've never sent a dick pic. You should NFT that thing and make him buy it back from you.

also, bitch, be single. Stop talking to dudes. We know where that leads you. You'll be vegas married in 6 months.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
I think the dick pic thing has gotta come from some deep caveman psychological shit.

Dudes think "man, id be hyped if she sent me a random picture of her tits, i bet she'd like a dick pic"

Not realizing that women dont work like that.

The logic flows if you have no reading of social queues. Most unattached dudes would be happy to receive a random topless pic.

I think the dick pic thing has gotta come from some deep caveman psychological shit.

Dudes think "man, id be hyped if she sent me a random picture of her tits, i bet she'd like a dick pic"

Not realizing that women dont work like that.

The logic flows if you have no reading of social queues. Most unattached dudes would be happy to receive a random topless pic.
Here you go, @TuhMollie, send him back a topless pic:
Photo on 4-9-21 at 2.43 PM.jpg

I've never met a woman who really liked looking at dick. I get it, they're like odd worms, or maybe eels. Now, some do act like it's a lollipup or a hand puppet. "Oh boy! Let me pump this puppy up!" Gay dudes - always begging for a look.

I've never met a woman who really liked looking at dick. I get it, they're like odd worms, or maybe eels. Now, some do act like it's a lollipup or a hand puppet. "Oh boy! Let me pump this puppy up!" Gay dudes - always begging for a look.

Back in our day, Eddie, we had to carve the dick pic on the wall and drag the chick back to the cave to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie and fly
My last girlfriend and I were absolutely crazy, and crazy for each other, and I sent her at least one dick pic. Probably ten. And she loved it, every time. But we also had what would be considered in some circles as an unhealthy relationship.

That being said, I could never imagine sending one to a gal that wasn’t my full-time GF or more and if she wasn’t the type that would want it, she wouldn’t get it.

In fact, any guy you’re having casual conversations with etc even if they’re former more than that, if they send a dick pic, cut em off.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie