Hawt The Blatantly Misogynistic Man Thread

my goddamned Hitachi 1/4" impact driver gave up the ghost (probably as a result of falling in a bucket of gasoline I keep around for cleaning greasy parts).

However, Lowe's is clearing out their old stock, and I got a new one for $90. Thinking about going back for their 1/2" impact wrench.

my goddamned Hitachi 1/4" impact driver gave up the ghost (probably as a result of falling in a bucket of gasoline I keep around for cleaning greasy parts).

However, Lowe's is clearing out their old stock, and I got a new one for $90. Thinking about going back for their 1/2" impact wrench.

My rule is buy it when you see it for this sort of thing. If I don't, it's almost never there or the sale is over when I go back.

aw fuck. Long live the king.

gasoline is totally not conductive though, so im actually surprised that killed it. t

ive been using my new ryobi driver lately, and i gotta say i miss the hitachi.

Well the ryobi is technically like twice the torque, it really doesnt feel like it

Its way bigger, the same battery AH

it doesnt have a low voltage cutoff on the battery, so you dont know when its dead, as it just gets progressively weaker. The hitachi had a hard cutoff when it couldnt produce maximum torque anymore.

Well the ryobi is technically like twice the torque, it really doesnt feel like it

it doesnt have a low voltage cutoff on the battery, so you dont know when its dead, as it just gets progressively weaker. The hitachi had a hard cutoff when it couldnt produce maximum torque anymore.
The new one I got (WH18DBFL2QBM) feels a lot torquier than the one it replaced. The start is softer as well, so it's easier to regulate how many ugga-duggas I apply.

Good to know about the Ryobi.

I’ll stick with DeWalt.

Good to know about the Ryobi.

I’ll stick with DeWalt.
they just have so many interesting tools in their battery ecosystem that i just got sucked into it.

Their airstrike stuff is fantastic though, i use the cordless stapler a LOT

Oddly, the cordless hot glue gun is the second most used thing.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
they just have so many interesting tools in their battery ecosystem that i just got sucked into it.

Their airstrike stuff is fantastic though, i use the cordless stapler a LOT

Oddly, the cordless hot glue gun is the second most used thing.

I just got in the corner cat and palm sanders.

Already got the dust buster, baby inflator, and oscillating tool, and the T50 stapler.

I like the cheaper option for tools I don’t use often.

the ryobi cordless hammer drill is a beast though. More powerful than any corded drill ive had except my SDS shit

I just got in the corner cat and palm sanders.

Already got the dust buster, baby inflator, and oscillating tool, and the T50 stapler.

I like the cheaper option for tools I don’t use often.
I actually got into the ecosystem with their dual inflater. Thats also a really nice tool for airing up shit around the property.