Hawt The Blatantly Misogynistic Man Thread

I want to take out the vertical pieces and leave the crown.

I think it’s going to be a Pita. There are those predrilled bookshelf sides behind the vertical trim pieces.

I think between a Japanese saw, oscillating saw, and careful utility knife work to break the thick paint joints, I can do it.

The goal is to clear out the upper shelf area in my office.

1C52AF71-43E2-4161-8722-61A358528DEF.jpeg

Should've let them think you did it freehand.
That assuming you didn't really do it freehand.
An artiste never divulges all their secrets.
No point in keeping a secret thats available literally everywhere
Besides, my dad instincts will always kick in to help a kid doing something like that

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
No point in keeping a secret thats available literally everywhere
Besides, my dad instincts will always kick in to help a kid doing something like that

The secret that's available everywhere still requires the persuer to have enough interest to find it.
Anyways, great captive ring, or whatever.

I want to take out the vertical pieces and leave the crown.

I think it’s going to be a Pita. There are those predrilled bookshelf sides behind the vertical trim pieces.

I think between a Japanese saw, oscillating saw, and careful utility knife work to break the thick paint joints, I can do it.

The goal is to clear out the upper shelf area in my office.

View attachment 13051
WHo gives a flying fuck - just get started and contact us for help when you run into problems. JFC!

I wasn’t asking for an aesthetic opinion. I know what that’ll be round here.
You didn't ask for opinions period. :) Free suggestion: start slowly at bottom and that whole pos hops off like it was glued with Elmers school glue. That square below the crown is particularly offensive/ugly and the vertical pieces look dumb. I understand why you want to remove it.

So, any of you guys have experience with benchtop mills? I need something, unfortunately I don't have room for a full size Bridgeport, so I was thinking a benchtop mill or a mid-sized mill (such as the Grizzly below)

My work envelope for most things is fairly small, probably 5x5x10" would cover 90% of what I want to work on right now , but half of what I want to work on would probably fall in an even smaller envelope that might be covered by one of these Amazon product ASIN B0017PTAHG
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with these little fuckers.

https://photos.offerup.com/kcdnl_rI4iIsTTArbdr63Agywcc=/600x972/3607/36071eb34b35431da7fd437ab704b4aa.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
So, any of you guys have experience with benchtop mills? I need something, unfortunately I don't have room for a full size Bridgeport, so I was thinking a benchtop mill or a mid-sized mill (such as the Grizzly below)

My work envelope for most things is fairly small, probably 5x5x10" would cover 90% of what I want to work on right now , but half of what I want to work on would probably fall in an even smaller envelope that might be covered by one of these Amazon product ASIN B0017PTAHG
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with these little fuckers.

https://photos.offerup.com/kcdnl_rI4iIsTTArbdr63Agywcc=/600x972/3607/36071eb34b35431da7fd437ab704b4aa.jpg

I had a manual one from grizzly that was that sized once
Great machine, well built, no complaints
The company I worked at paid for it, I think it was 800 bucks or so

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
I bought a thing to help with dismembering the roadster:

It's an inverter-based plasma torch, but it takes standard consumables (unlike the cut 40s on eBay and Amazon).
oh no
don't tell Jason about this, he just got a welder a couple of months ago that he still hasn't even had a chance to fuck around with yet, he doesn't need a new thing
:lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum
oh no
don't tell Jason about this, he just got a welder a couple of months ago that he still hasn't even had a chance to fuck around with yet, he doesn't need a new thing
:lol:
The kids' roadster has pretty significant damage to the LF body and frame. So, I cut (with a sawzall, badly) the LF body off of another roadster, and took its straight frame. The rest of the body was pretty trash on that one, so the plan is to drill out the spot welds holding the original body together and cutting it down a line through the fender well. This should do that, no problem at all.

It's a tool bought with a specific job in mind ;)

I bought a thing to help with dismembering the roadster:

It's an inverter-based plasma torch, but it takes standard consumables (unlike the cut 40s on eBay and Amazon).
That's the only weldy thing I don't have. I need to cut really fine stainless steel screen <.5mm on a regular basis, like chomping a hole in the middle with no cut to the edge, major PITA. This has my interest - thanks.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum