Hawt The Blatantly Misogynistic Man Thread

Are we antiquing or questioning accuracy ?
Looks like calipers without a vernier scale originated in ancient China as early as the Qin dynasty AD 9
He's probably got something with a dial or an odometer. Vernier! You expect these here youngsters to read a vernier!? The hell!! We'll let that Slide but there aughta be a Rule against that.

Ordered one of the China "cut50" plasma cutters. I have a feeling it was mis-priced at $19.99 BIN, but for that little, I can afford to gamble.

Promised the boy that I'd get him a cutting torch or plasma cutter for doing the trophies for the car show last weekend. Still gonna stop by my local used tool store this afternoon to see if they've got a good deal on an oxy-acetylene torch.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Ordered one of the China "cut50" plasma cutters. I have a feeling it was mis-priced at $19.99 BIN, but for that little, I can afford to gamble.

Promised the boy that I'd get him a cutting torch or plasma cutter for doing the trophies for the car show last weekend. Still gonna stop by my local used tool store this afternoon to see if they've got a good deal on an oxy-acetylene torch.
Can't wait to see it , didn't know they existed .