Hawt The Blatantly Misogynistic Man Thread

That was plan A
Plan B was to throw those bleach tab things for toilets over the fence and into the pool to kill the mosquitoes, but it would take like 200 of them for that amount of water
Plan C was to just hop the fence at night and slash the liner with a knife
You'd better hope that the pool slopes away from your house...

Plan D: hit up a restaurant/bakery supply store and buy a block of solid food coloring, preferably red, then toss it over the fence into their pool.

You won't need much, and it'll make their pool look like a murder scene.

Someone I know did this to a fountain in a park. It was quite the scene.

That’s awesome.

I’ve spoken of it before, so forgive me.

There was a fountain near my childhood home that got soaped a couple time every summer. Someone would open a box of laundry detergent and throw it in, and suds would cross the five lane street.

So the blade on my table saw is out of square with the miter slots by exactly 1/16"
Looked up how to adjust it and it wont square up
Even took the whole blade carriage loose and jostled it around, and it just ends up at 1/16" out
Wondering if its always been that way?
Either way its fuckin annoying. Ill try again tomorrow morning before its 850degrees outside
May just have to (continue?) living with it

1/16th is not a small amount telegraphed over a long cut.
Ive been cutting square, because Ive been aligning everything against the blade itself all this time
I just happen to notice the misalignment as I passed the fence over the miter slot today
Blades not warped
Ill have to dig deeper into it tomorrow and see what the fuck the deal is exactly

Aligning off the blade is the only thing that matters. Labels on a dial, miter slots, etc. are rarely exact. Just use a protractor, adjust your shit, and cut. It'll come out right every time regardless of what that other stuff looks like.

Manual, if anyone wants to look

Page 14, Figure 24
Have you checked if the mounting plate itself is square to the motor? If you installed the plate square and the motor was off it would be out, right?
Pg. 23 indicates there is a seperate fence adjusting manual. Fences on those things are pos, I always measure to the blade and adjust the fence until it sits (as close as I can get) right. Small tables saws are pos but handy AF.:iono:

Last edited: