Hawt The Blatantly Misogynistic Man Thread

The thought of taking a bb gun to one of those things intrigues me.

That was plan A
Plan B was to throw those bleach tab things for toilets over the fence and into the pool to kill the mosquitoes, but it would take like 200 of them for that amount of water
Plan C was to just hop the fence at night and slash the liner with a knife

That was plan A
Plan B was to throw those bleach tab things for toilets over the fence and into the pool to kill the mosquitoes, but it would take like 200 of them for that amount of water
Too many homes have cameras these days, you'll have to be more stealth. Go with plan A and switch it out for a high powered bb gun with a scope so you can get it from another neighbors roof. Wear black.

That was plan A

If he has a mail slot in his door, use a transfer pump from the pool to that.
108560_2000x2000.jpg

That was plan A
Plan D: hit up a restaurant/bakery supply store and buy a block of solid food coloring, preferably red, then toss it over the fence into their pool.

You won't need much, and it'll make their pool look like a murder scene.

Someone I know did this to a fountain in a park. It was quite the scene.

That was plan A
A light amount of oil would also work, could be biodegradable. Inside would be green as shit, but the oil should spread enough to kill anything entering or exiting.

ProTip: balloon sealed with water soluble glue allows you to throw it without trespassing.

No, I've never done this
:shifty:

Too many homes have cameras these days, you'll have to be more stealth. Go with plan A and switch it out for a high powered bb gun with a scope so you can get it from another neighbors roof. Wear black.

I was gonna hit it from the upstairs window of the garage. It looks right into their yard.
But the thing is gone now, so no worries.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and adi