Hawt The Blatantly Misogynistic Man Thread

I reorganized the garage after an epiphany struck that my woodworking tools were in the wrong spot. I moved the extension ladder 6" up the wall on the side of the Datsun and moved the tool carts from between the Nissan and the Datsun underneath the ladder. It has made a world of difference in getting around in the garage.

I reorganized the garage after an epiphany struck that my woodworking tools were in the wrong spot. I moved the extension ladder 6" up the wall on the side of the Datsun and moved the tool carts from between the Nissan and the Datsun underneath the ladder. It has made a world of difference in getting around in the garage.

vertical space is broadly underused. The more stuff i can hang on the walls the better imo

vertical space is broadly underused. The more stuff i can hang on the walls the better imo
I did that with the miter saw, once I finally got it onto a sled for a miter saw stand, too. It's right over the table saw in the corner.

I really need to get to pouring the pad for the shed, but I suspect it's too late in the year to do it, and I'll have to wait for the spring. Once the kid's Z is off my property, I'll start digging.

edit: the kid's Z isn't necessarily in the path of the shed, but it's another spot I want to fill in with concrete. There's no reason for landscaping an 8'x20' spot next to the driveway, plus I'll be able to do a little knee-wall to keep my neighbors' goatheads on their property, too.

I need to finally buy the stand for my miter saw.

Gonna tip out the shitty work tables in the shop soon.

I’ve got stuff like extra shelving uprights tucked in between the floor joists now.

i bought a stand like 5 years ago and never even put it together. Too bulky for a tool that i cart around to the worksite constantly.

I need to finally buy the stand for my miter saw.

Gonna tip out the shitty work tables in the shop soon.

I’ve got stuff like extra shelving uprights tucked in between the floor joists now.
I feel like I've recommended this to you before, but the Craftsman universal stand is pretty nice. Adjustable wings with rollers, decent fold-up size, and a good size sled for stability, plus if you dig around in your email, you'll be able to find some kind of craftsman points or sears discount code. It lists at $120, but I'm pretty sure with my Sears points or craftsman club shit, I was out the door (figuratively, I actually do the "buy online, have them cart it out to the car" pickup method) for about $65.

i bought a stand like 5 years ago and never even put it together. Too bulky for a tool that i cart around to the worksite constantly.
I carted mine around until the shit handle that Craftsman put on it broke when I grabbed it.

So, I worm-gear clamped the broken handle on there for years until I ordered the replacement parts from Sears and decided not to grab it by the handle anymore unless it was to cut wood. Now I almost exclusively use it with the stand, and my back is better for it, too.

I feel like I've recommended this to you before, but the Craftsman universal stand is pretty nice. Adjustable wings with rollers, decent fold-up size, and a good size sled for stability, plus if you dig around in your email, you'll be able to find some kind of craftsman points or sears discount code. It lists at $120, but I'm pretty sure with my Sears points or craftsman club shit, I was out the door (figuratively, I actually do the "buy online, have them cart it out to the car" pickup method) for about $65.
thats the one i bought a number of years back on a deal. IT seems nice