The Black Dahlia

S

smileynev

I was surfing around IMDB, reading the most recent news there, when I saw this story about De Palma casting for a girl to play a 13 year old in an explicit sex scene
http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2005-02-11/

Disgusting on quite a few levels, but I was intrigued about the movie itself, so I went to find out what it was about. Eventually I came across this link.

http://www.bethshort.com./

The website itself is pretty amateurish, but the story is disturbing, and the pictures moreso.

that story about Tom Sizemore made me sad. I always enjoy his acting

jaxxor said:
that story about Tom Sizemore made me sad. I always enjoy his acting

That guy is fucking crazy. I love the characters he has played, but in real life I would run from him if I saw him.

hm.. does seem like real fucked up, casting for a 13 year old that ok with nudity, um.. yeah like thats ever gonna be realeased..:S

Meanwhile, Deputy City Attorney Robert Cha has told news show Celebrity Justice that officials recovered what appears to be a prosthetic penis attached to a pair of Sizemore's underwear with a plastic container filled with clean urine. Cha states that this device is commonly used to try and falsify the results of urine-based drug tests. Sizemore has reportedly been caught once before trying to use a similar device

Tom, buddy! What happened? I like his acting but he's getting up there with Gary Buesy for nuttiness.

b_sinning said:
Meanwhile, Deputy City Attorney Robert Cha has told news show Celebrity Justice that officials recovered what appears to be a prosthetic penis attached to a pair of Sizemore's underwear with a plastic container filled with clean urine. Cha states that this device is commonly used to try and falsify the results of urine-based drug tests. Sizemore has reportedly been caught once before trying to use a similar device

Tom, buddy! What happened? I like his acting but he's getting up there with Gary Buesy for nuttiness.

I thought at first it was a strapon. I was disappointed.

Polanski Gives Evidence Via Video Link

Lord Nicholls says, "Despite his furtive status, a fugitive from justice is entitled to invoke the assistance of the court and its procedures in protection of his civil rights. That is his right and he wishes to exercise it. He is not trying to hide from anybody. It is incorrect, then, to say that his sole aim in seeking this order is to avoid being extradited."

That's bullshit. If you can't enter the country becuase you're hiding from the Law then you shouldn't be able to use the legal system in any way, especially in a case where he can get money.

Manson killed the wrong one.

b_sinning said:

The nev has one of those, but its just so people wont laugh at him at the urinals